Ebay offers - usa & india

Hey Santhosh, how is the iOmega Select drives? Performance and durability wise compared to WD? I'm using eGo and they are not bad. But dunno about the Select drive series. Any previous experience?

No prior experience KonfuSed, just read a few reviews and clicked on the "Buy it Now" button. Infact, I look at the daily deals everyday on ebay and almost bought the 500Gb select for ~ Rs.3600 last week. I am glad I missed that as I got double the capacity at just an extra 400 bucks.

No prior experience KonfuSed, just read a few reviews and clicked on the "Buy it Now" button. Infact, I look at the daily deals everyday on ebay and almost bought the 500Gb select for ~ Rs.3600 last week. I am glad I missed that as I got double the capacity at just an extra 400 bucks.

is iOmega 1 TB external powered?

few suggesions:-

WD mybook 1 TB is another option.. a more reliable one IMO..
ebay india sends regular promotional offers varying from 10% to 20% discount..

eBay India Coupon Codes - all coupons, discounts and promo codes for ebay.in

The coupons work on daily deals without any issue.. sometimes you may have to open a new account with different email-id..

WD mybook 1 TB after applying coupons comes down to as low as 3700/-

About three months back, I purchased WD 1 TB for 3720/- and last month one of my friend got it for 3750/- from ebay.in

of course you have to keep watching the daily deals on ebay :).. lowest price with free shipping..

Don't have any discount coupons with me now. So I've to buy with the current price only. BTW, the price now showing is 4250Rs for the iOmega 1TB. BTW, read some posting sayig that the OEM drive inside is Samsung Spinpoint. I shot a mail to the iOmega sales guys and they told me that the drive might be Seagate but they are not sure. So I'm bit confused now. Heard that the Samsungs drives are better than current lot of Seagate. Also the least for WD is 4350+220Rs(shipping) = 4570Rs at ebay.
I think I'll wait till I get some discount coupon again ;-)

m thinking to buy a Logitech Harmony 650/700

it's weired to find that price of 700 is lesser than 650

is it safe to buy? i mean what bout the delivery time?

do i have to pay anything else apart from the online payment to ebay

what bout 20north? (but no discount coupon for 20north)

Is there going to be a price reduction in electronic items (including HDD, TV's, computer items etc)? (demand is less, so its seems like overstock of items) One of my friend did tell me. Iam not sure if its rumour. Thought to check with you folks. Any one came across such information? If that is the case, we can postpone couple more months in buying the items?

How is the 525, is it good at that price after shipping it is coming up to Rs 3340 which i feel is still expensive if there were some good discount coupons then the deal would have become sweeter.

How is the 525, is it good at that price after shipping it is coming up to Rs 3340 which i feel is still expensive if there were some good discount coupons then the deal would have become sweeter.

525 is great to the extent that I and my family cannot live without it now.

I got it for 2990/- shipped on jan but if I were to lose it today, I will not hesitate to buy a new one for MRP. It has become a basic necessity for me and my wife. :D

The shipping charges are newly introduced I suppose. Ask them if they could reduce or get do away with it.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back