Ebay offers - usa & india

Yesterday saw a offer on Ebay USA for Panasonic 3D 50' Plasma for $2100, un fortunately the guy was not willing to ship it to India. He asked me to collect it Locally.

Yesterday saw a offer on Ebay USA for Panasonic 3D 50' Plasma for $2100, un fortunately the guy was not willing to ship it to India. He asked me to collect it Locally.

us to india 50 inch plasma shipping .......great expectations!

Hi frinds,

i m new to Hifivision and also a new shopper on ebay, i want to know how can i search items on ebay.com that can be shiped to india.

thanks

Hi frinds,

i m new to Hifivision and also a new shopper on ebay, i want to know how can i search items on ebay.com that can be shiped to india.

thanks

You may want to set the search preferences, sort the items by "Price+lowest shipping" and then you have "Shipping to", you can set that to your pincode, if you see an amount, that means it can be shipped to India. Otherwise, you will see something as not specified or contact seller.

Cheers!

Hi frinds,

thanks

for shopping for items that can be shipped to India, you may do the following:

1) go to global easy buy and buy...most of the item are available and you wont have any other headaches.

2) When you search items, go to advanced search and select Location under that
Check Only show items:
Available to (select your country)

3) Find an item, see if its available through GEB on ebay.in or contact the seller directly on ebay.com and ask them if they will ship to India.

From my personal experience, I have seen that these guys are generally willing to ship...... dont forget to ask them about shipping costs though.

Hope this helps..

Is it 250V?
If it is 110v,then price is little high as Denon1910 is available on ebay.com for 18karound.Adding extra 10k can be the price here.

its 110V, but its the new 1911
if 28k is price for 1910 then 32k for 1911 seems ok.
Btw, the authorised dealers here in pune were quoting 45K for the new 1911.

its 110V, but its the new 1911
if 28k is price for 1910 then 32k for 1911 seems ok.
Btw, the authorised dealers here in pune were quoting 45K for the new 1911.

OK.If someone carries from US then its really a still.
Anyway congrats....:clapping:

Hi spiro,

New LG BD is available for the similar price and please note that we can get this player less than $150( still less) in ebay bidding.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back