Ebay offers - usa & india

On line bidding on websites - is it really bidding. I have seen on line bidding within few seconds of starting and 5 to 6 biddings at an interval of few seconds when the bidding period is about to end while no bidding throughout the bidding period ?

Last edited:
On line bidding - is it really bidding. I have seen on line bidding within few seconds of starting and 5 to 6 biddings at an interval of few seconds when the bidding period is about to end while no bidding throughout the bidding period ?

There is software that will track and bid automatically on ebay thats why. You just need to find and install it and setup items in your watch list and configure the max you are willing to bid and amount of incremental bid etc... :)

Regards

there are free sites for autobidding..
i tried them ..for a sort period..many people were
using the site

risk of losing password/personal data is there in
both the cases of software and website.

you can try for a short while and change your password.

You can check the ratings and he is an trusted vendor / Infact this item is in today daily deal list.

Enjoy.

Regards

Hi All,
How safe is it to shop online in India from the likes of Amazon, eBay?
I have done online shopping of a few thousand pounds while in the UK and never faced any problems from courier and product quality.
Here in India, I have heard about lots of stolen parcels, Bad quality products being dispatched. Is it really so or is it just me??
Cheers!
Vivek

Hi All,
I have done online shopping of a few thousand pounds while in the UK and never faced any problems from courier and product quality.
Here in India, I have heard about lots of stolen parcels, Bad quality products being dispatched. Is it really so or is it just me??
Cheers!
Vivek

Hi,
I have made a few purchases online this year.So far so good.Made two overseas purchases,one from amazon and other from ebay singapore.The WD Live has arrived in 4 working days from amazon thro vpost and was in very good condition.The other, the Tripath amp, is being sent from Hongkong.I have purchased a few items from ebay India too.Never had any problems.While choosing the product you should see wheather the seller has a rating of 99% or above.If he is a power seller its all the more better.All the items sent to me were sent thro reputed couriers with tracking numbers and packed in excellent conditions.So choose your seller carefully and buy with confidence.

cheers,
sri

Cheers!
Vivek

You might be able to buy stuff like "DPS RKP" .... if you know what I mean once a while ........ :D :eek:hyeah:

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back