Elac FS 58

mmail552000

Dear All

I just had a offer for used Elac fs58 for 35k very well used.. Does the price look good or what should I be asking them.

Check the physical condition and performance...then check with KEI the price of new ones or check online and take a call...

They are an old & discontinued series. Had the FS57 7-8 years back. Good speakers none the less.

Depends on what you will pair them with & what type of music you listen to. Price as with other things in life is highly subjective, but yes we as a nation have a habit of haggling for anything and everything so ultimately its your call. I had the 57's and that point of time in my audio journey I though they were excellent and vfm, but ymmv.

Depends on what you will pair them with & what type of music you listen to. Price as with other things in life is highly subjective, but yes we as a nation have a habit of haggling for anything and everything so ultimately its your call. I had the 57's and that point of time in my audio journey I though they were excellent and vfm, but ymmv.
Pairing with yamaha rx-v681

FS/BS?
New/Used?

Wharfy 230, Tannoy Eclips series, Boston acoustics A250 or A360, Mission MX 3 could be your choice.
Please search on hifimart.com for details and exact prices.

HFM_link

These speakers are no longer manufactured. Found the performance and physical condition good

If I were you...I would check google for their reference price over ebay or something and then calculate the price for a used one.....

Bottomline, if you are happy with this model / brand of speakers ...go for it...there is no harm in bargaining ...you can possibly quote 25k...obviously the seller may not give it at 25k but may come to some good rate below what was quoted....you should do this only once you are 100% sure you want these speakers only after auditioning other available brands

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back