elipson

pras.raja93

hello,
new to this group. hv been following for a long time and now decided to hop in to clear some doubts and decide my new sound machines.
1)recently i came across a new french brand elipson which was suggested by my friend and also i did visited their showroom in chennai for live experience and its sounded great. i also got a chance to experience another brand quadral. i also experienced svs. but being a high range audio enthusiast i liked the feel of elipson than svs and quadral. need suggestions on which on will b best for an atmos set up.
2)marantz or denon???
3)svs pb3000 or arendal 1723 2v.

kindly help me out on the above requirements.

thank you in advance.

hello,
new to this group. hv been following for a long time and now decided to hop in to clear some doubts and decide my new sound machines.
1)recently i came across a new french brand elipson which was suggested by my friend and also i did visited their showroom in chennai for live experience and its sounded great. i also got a chance to experience another brand quadral. i also experienced svs. but being a high range audio enthusiast i liked the feel of elipson than svs and quadral. need suggestions on which on will b best for an atmos set up.
2)marantz or denon???

thank you in advance.
Well I since you mentioned quadral and ellipson I am guessing it was audio video integration. For movies I will opt for Denon. Marantz equivalent model will cost more but offers nothing for the extra cost in performance. The pb3000 should be way more expensive then the 1723 2v

hello,
2)marantz or denon???

thank you in advance.

You did not mention your budget. For AVR Denon/Marantz are both good till the 2L mark, if you have a higher budget explore Anthem AVRs as the room correction on them is far superior and apparently the AVRs too (never had the chance to experience one. Suggesting since you mentioned you are looking for high range audio (not that the Denon are low range).

On the subs any reason why just these two ? Rhytmik/JL Audio/REL HT series are some others to consider , I too am in hunt of a sub (probably early next year) and just shortlisting for now.

You did not mention your budget. For AVR Denon/Marantz are both good till the 2L mark, if you have a higher budget explore Anthem AVRs as the room correction on them is far superior and apparently the AVRs too (never had the chance to experience one. Suggesting since you mentioned you are looking for high range audio (not that the Denon are low range).

On the subs any reason why just these two ? Rhytmik/JL Audio/REL HT series are some others to consider , I too am in hunt of a sub (probably early next year) and just shortlisting for now.
thank you,
any dealers in chennai or bgl???

Well I since you mentioned quadral and ellipson I am guessing it was audio video integration. For movies I will opt for Denon. Marantz equivalent model will cost more but offers nothing for the extra cost in performance. The pb3000 should be way more expensive then the 1723 2v
hello,
yes its avi. is it worth opting for elipson than any other well known brands???

hello,
yes its avi. is it worth opting for elipson than any other well known brands???
You have mentioned it sounded great so my comments will add no value as I have not auditioned elipson. They will have many brands available and you can audition and decide.

hello,
thank you. do u mind sharing me the price and location of purchase???
here is my thread has my details

You have mentioned it sounded great so my comments will add no value as I have not auditioned elipson. They will have many brands available and you can audition and decide.
yes, i hav just visited avi and experienced elipson, qudral and svs out of which elipson stood out. do u think i should also visit other places to check different brands??? if so pls suggest me some places in chennai.
thank u in advance.

here is my thread has my details
thank you so much sir,
helpful:cool:

yes, i hav just visited avi and experienced elipson, qudral and svs out of which elipson stood out. do u think i should also visit other places to check different brands??? if so pls suggest me some places in chennai.
thank u in advance.
If you liked elipson why not go for it? Audition is good but doing it at different places in different rooms with different amps and speakers will only confuse you.If you are interested to demo more brands then there are so many dealers available in Chennai. I have visited the below

Avi
Max home theatre
Volumate
Audioholics
Vipul

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back