Elite Screen or Liberty Grandview or anyother ?

Kartiknibjiya

Hello friends,

I am in the process of finalizing projector screen for my home theatre.

Its a 15ft x 11ft room with 8ft height till false cieling and there is a window behind screen, so this screen needs to be 100% motorised only.

I have shortlisted these 4 screens. Please tell me which is best out of these 4..

Also I dont need any movement of screen due to AC / Fan. Hence please remember this :

1. Elite Screens Saker, 100-inch 16:9 with 24" Drop, Electric Motorized Drop Down Projection Projector Screen, SK100XHW-E24

2. Elite Screens Saker, 100-inch 16:9 with 12" Drop, Electric Motorized Drop Down Projection Projector Screen, SK100XHW-E12

3. Elite Screens Saker Tab-Tension, 100-inch 16:9, Tensioned Electric Projection Projector Screen, SKT100XHW-E12

4. Motorised Liberty Grandview 100-inch 16:9

What is the advantage od Tab tension screen ...

Also Please let me know which screen should i choose ?

Hi Kartik,
The main difference between the tab tension and the regular drop down screens is the sides of the screen tend to furl a bit. With the tab tension it maintains the screen taut.
The elite screens with the maxwhite FG material is the better option amongst the options u have listed.
I too am looking to source a screen in the next month. Can club the purchase to avail a better discount. Lemme know if you interested in doing that.

Did either of you buy the screen? I am looking for a 120-139" fixed screen option (in Pune). I was considering getting Carl's screen from Amazon.com. It is a dedicated room with a 13'x9' clean wall for the screen. Currently plan to get the wall done up with a light grey paint. If you bought already, any pointers will be welcome.

Did either of you buy the screen? I am looking for a 120-139" fixed screen option (in Pune). I was considering getting Carl's screen from Amazon.com. It is a dedicated room with a 13'x9' clean wall for the screen. Currently plan to get the wall done up with a light grey paint. If you bought already, any pointers will be welcome.

Carl's Blackout Cloth screen is a good choice,but the diy screen sold in amazon comes 110x200-inch i.e 9ft w x 16ft h, i feel the height of the material is too much,for a 120inch scrren the height will be 5ft..

We can easily do 2screens out of it...

r\s

Carl's Blackout Cloth screen is a good choice,but the diy screen sold in amazon comes 110x200-inch i.e 9ft w x 16ft h, i feel the height of the material is too much,for a 120inch scrren the height will be 5ft..

We can easily do 2screens out of it...

r\s

Not really, the option you have chosen is the 228 inch diameter screen (somehow in amazon comes first).

Use this link to get the right size.
https://www.amazon.com/Carls-Blacko...qid=1473235072&sr=8-2&keywords=carls+blackout

Here its 66*110 inches. You need slightly bigger to roll the cloth over the frame.

You could also try "strong" . They have a distributor in delhi . Their stuff is not too costly as well and they sell by the foot . If you need contacts PM me .

thanks here the size comes 5.5'x 9' (white),any option for grey colour,but price is in dollars,how to get them in india..suppose i want to buy.

r/s
You can ask amazon or carl's place to ship it. Carl's charges around 138 USD. I shipped it using borderlinx for 58 usd

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

You can ask amazon or carl's place to ship it. Carl's charges around 138 USD. I shipped it using borderlinx for 58 usd

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Hey, was there any customs charged for it? Also did you get it folded or rolled on a tube? If folded did the crease disappear on mounting? Or any special care needed to take care of that??

Thanks

Hey, was there any customs charged for it? Also did you get it folded or rolled on a tube? If folded did the crease disappear on mounting? Or any special care needed to take care of that??

Thanks
yes. The customs duty plus Countervailing duty both got charged on the value of screen plus shipping.

I got in a tube rather than folded, to avoid the creases.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back