Emerald Physics @ ARN systems

sachi

I happened to be browsing and saw that ARNSystems in Bangalore are the distributors for Emerald Physics in India.

Anyone looking for a great open baffle speaker i suggest you listen to this system...By far one of the best speakers I heard at this years Rocky Mountain audio Fest. there is none of that boxy sound. Linkwitz is right on the money when he speaks about the cabinet being the major hurdle for making great speakers...This one from Emerald Physics shows this to be true in spades

Would be interested to hear more opinions from fellow Indians..My friends from head-fi loved these speakers too..

here is a pic of the speakers at the RMAF

Emerald Physics

Last edited:
I happened to be browsing and saw that ARNSystems in Bangalore are the distributors for Emerald Physics in India.

Anyone looking for a great open baffle speaker i suggest you listen to this system...By far one of the best speakers I heard at this years Rocky Mountain audio Fest. there is none of that boxy sound. Linkwitz is right on the money when he speaks about the cabinet being the major hurdle for making great speakers...This one from Emerald Physics shows this to be true in spades

Would be interested to hear more opinions from fellow Indians..My friends from head-fi loved these speakers too..

Emerald Physics

hi,i do agree they sounded jft awesome,i heard them at ARN sometime back but by then i already had upgraded to JamoC 809s (almost the same price) am sure my nxt upgrade ie if i decide will be for the Emerald physics!!

Emerald Physics

Yup, they are quite nice. I heard some of the most uncompressed and non-boxy sounds from this speaker. The guitar riffs are almost real.
Setup is the key to their performance. Very nice speakers.:)

Back