EMS Service Mumbai

It's not too bad unless very expensive goods are imported.

Give them time.

Don't judge a book by its cover.

Regards

It's not too bad unless very expensive goods are imported.

Give them time.

Don't judge a book by its cover.

Regards

Well, I’ve been waiting for the past 22 days, do you think it’s wiser to wait some more? My package is not very expensive at all, but I do not have an invoice as I bought the item from a friend on a forum.

I have also heard of horror stories like package cannot be located/lost.

Well, I’ve been waiting for the past 22 days, do you think it’s wiser to wait some more? My package is not very expensive at all, but I do not have an invoice as I bought the item from a friend on a forum.

I have also heard of horror stories like package cannot be located/lost.

I have personally experienced horror stories of courier mentioned here.

No point elaborating here.

I don't see other options but to wait .

My parcels have got to me in 4 to 5 weeks.

I get CD's

Hope you get yours soon enough

I don’t know about EMS but my last three shipments which came as air cargo reached home within 12 hours of flight landing at Mumbai airport.

The postman called sometime back and he will be delivering the parcel today afternoon. The duty amount is as per prevailing law and as per calculation. No mischief here.

EMS is doing its job well. No complaints here. At least till now!

Ok Guys, So here's the wrap up, I finally went to the EMS facility reached there at 3:20pm there were 12 individuals prior to me in the queue. (If anyone needs help in the future, please PM me for a detailed explanation) I waited till 4:30pm which also happens to be the closing time and was finally called in on the inspection table, there are 4 inspection tables each table is manned by 2 officers.

They checked their log and said an "notification" was sent on the 1st of Jan, which obviously I had not received. I was asked to produce proof of payment and shippin. I showed them a soft copy of the payment and they were convinced, they checked the shipping charges on the Shipping label and added that amount and charged 42.x% duty which I gladly gave them.

Parcel delivered at home today and duty paid to postman.
Were you happy at the duty they charged you?

Always take into consideration that currently It’s a clear 42.2% duty (until a new duty structure takes effect) so no surprises here.

Parcel delivered at home today and duty paid to postman.
Were you happy at the duty they charged you?
The duty was charged as per applicable law and that cost was factored when I took the decision to purchase the item. So no surprises here.

At 42.2%, whether it is justified or not there will be different schools of thought.

The duty was charged as per applicable law and that cost was factored when I took the decision to purchase the item. So no surprises here.

At 42.2%, whether it is justified or not there will be different schools of thought.
Any difference in duty charges for purchasing used electronics from ebay uk?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back