Energy CF-50 5.1 speaker set + Denon avr 2113

vasanth.ma

Hi

I am looking for some advice on zeroing in on speakers for my Receiver. I have decided to purchase a Denon AVR 2113 (used to own the 1907 earlier and was quite happy) and am looking at good speaker options. My total budget is 1.5 lakhs.

I have looked at Wharfedale, Polk, Energy and am a little biased towards Energy CF-50 right now. My usage will be equally distributed between music and movies. Music would include many genres barring electronic, rap, house etc.

I have an offer for the above combo for 1.5 lakhs.

Any advice on other options and also best price available in Delhi would be appreciated :yahoo:

Cheers
V

Hi

I am looking for some advice on zeroing in on speakers for my Receiver. I have decided to purchase a Denon AVR 2113 (used to own the 1907 earlier and was quite happy) and am looking at good speaker options. My total budget is 1.5 lakhs.

I have looked at Wharfedale, Polk, Energy and am a little biased towards Energy CF-50 right now. My usage will be equally distributed between music and movies. Music would include many genres barring electronic, rap, house etc.

I have an offer for the above combo for 1.5 lakhs.

Any advice on other options and also best price available in Delhi would be appreciated :yahoo:

Cheers
V

CF-50 are warm speakers so Denon+CF-50 will be on the warmer side. I am not sure if that will go well with your genre of music. They sound great with Onkyo AVRs based as per me. Try Monitor 9 based 5.1 set-up as an alternative.

The last I heard, Monitor 9 FS were 70k a pair at MSRP. I guess people can bargain for a ~10% discount on this price. There are two centers ... C1 and C3 in the new series 7. C3 is the bigger one but I do not have the precise price. Hopefully, it is not beyond 32-33k. I am not sure of the sorrounds to be used for a 5.1 and I guess you need not have Paradigm sorrounds as it is not critical to match the sorrounds. What is important is to match the fronts and the center.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back