Energy Take Classic 5.1

Des

Dear Members,

Can you give me pointers on where I can get Energy Take 5.1 Classic in Bangalore or Chennai ?
thanks in advance
Des

Dear Members,

Can you give me pointers on where I can get Energy Take 5.1 Classic in Bangalore or Chennai ?
thanks in advance
Des

I do not think they are sold in India, your best bet would be to speak to the guys in avenuesound.in website who might get it from US delivered to your place in India.

Thanks for your reply. I spoke to a person today who has this and he said he got it from someone in RT nagar Bangalore. Unfortunately he does not have his contact number.

It comes to $624 on amazon including shipping and customs. How did you arrive at $780? I think it's a decent system. But since I never use DVDs or BluRays, I never end up using the 5.1 system. It would have been better, in hindsight, to use a 2.1 system with good front speakers. However, given that HD cable is now 5.1, maybe it's useful again. I haven't switched to HD yet.

It comes to $624 on amazon including shipping and customs. How did you arrive at $780? I think it's a decent system. But since I never use DVDs or BluRays, I never end up using the 5.1 system. It would have been better, in hindsight, to use a 2.1 system with good front speakers. However, given that HD cable is now 5.1, maybe it's useful again. I haven't switched to HD yet.

I got the price from Amazon itself by mail. I am planning connect to my BR player.

I would suggest look for the 5.0 without the sub the shipping/customs would be less. It is better to get the sub in India because of the voltage differences. I think I got my RC Micro 5.0 for around $150 during a sale 3 years back. So think about it.

for that kind of a price, one can get the Pioneer home theater including two floor standers...(FS series...) in India itself with bill and warranty

Dont have relatives/friends who can get it from US? minus the Sub of course

for that kind of a price, one can get the Pioneer home theater including two floor standers...(FS series...) in India itself with bill and warranty

Dont have relatives/friends who can get it from US? minus the Sub of course

But plenty of reviews say etc 5.1 is a bargain even at double its normal price( which is about 300$).

Guys,
Need your expert Advice on the following questions
1. What is the best AV Receiver to connect with Energy Take Classic 5.1
2. Will this suit my room of 20 x 20 feet ? Or should I go for a different system

thanks in advance

Even you can try Monoprice 8247 set which is much comparable to ETC5.1, rather they had a law suit in USA for copyrights. This system is much cheaper. I have one. I started my search with ETC5.1 but ended with Monoprice set in half the price with same sound quality.

Just a note to my above comment, I am planning to upgrade my system and might put this one on sale, but price not yet decided.

Des, have you heard the Engery Take 5? If not, you are welcome to audition it at my place if you visit Pune. I think 42K might be a bit too much. Listen to a few alternatives.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back