entry level 2.1 stereo system

Simplifi

I am thinking of starting with 2.1 system setup and narrowed it down to the below:

Denon PMA 520 (27k on Amazon)
Pioneer SP BS22 LR Speakers (17k on Amazon)

Are there any better deal than the above?
Or can I use the speakers already I have which are rated 3ohms ? Hate to waste the speakers that came with the samsung HTIB 5.1 system which is dying on me.

I am open to suggestions - I am no audiophile - just love good sound.

People start with wanting 'good sound' here and then almost surely make their way up to become 'audiophiles'. :)

Do not use the Samsung HT speakers, the Denon or any good amplifier will be an waste with them, also 3 Ohms speakers should not be connected to the Denons or any amp in that range for that matter.

You are in Bangalore, do not go blindly with Amazon, there are many good shops in Bangalore, take some time and listen to a few combinations and choose the one you like the best.
Look for a Marantz and Dali Zensor 1 combination. There is the Usher S520 as well which should be in and around that 20K mark. Actually there are quite a few options for speakers in that region, listen and choose carefully.

Hello Simplify,

Do look at the used section. There is a NAD 3020 amplifier and a Monitor audio bookshelf speaker for sale. The total would come to 50 K, about what you are setting out to spend.

I am mentioning this as an example, not that you take these particular pieces.

Have fun. One does not have to buy big to be an audiophile.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back