M/S Reference Point
No:8, 12th cross, 1st stage,
Indiranagar
Bangalore
India
Telephone: +91-80-25257246.
Email: [email protected]

Epos dealer distibutor in India

This is not shop, they operate by home. don't have professionals approach.
Once I called and went into, peoples were watching movie and they treated me like an intruder. I too was uncomfortable.

ash

This is not shop, they operate by home. don't have professionals approach.
Once I called and went into, peoples were watching movie and they treated me like an intruder. I too was uncomfortable.

ash

I am surprised how EPOS selected them as a distributor. Should bring this to Epos's notice.

The last time (a few months ago) I checked they did not have any Creek Audio dealer in Mumbai so my friend who was keen to buy the Creek Diva amp bought a NAD M3!

Yeah! So how good id the M3? what is his set up? Any ideas regarding the price?

The M3 was warm and had good microdynamics, detail and timing.

The M3 is available in India for Rs.140,000.00 which is highly inflated considering it can be had in the US for $2100.00 (Rs.82,000.00) and in S'pore for around the same price.

I am surprised how EPOS selected them as a distributor. Should bring this to Epos's notice.

My two cents, Name is Vivek and Visited Reference point 5 months back.
Called in before i went @7pm. The guy said was closing but said that he would wait :)

Reached 7:30pm. The guy was warm. opened a brand new Aego T sat box and let me touch, hold the sats and the sub. Also said a demo could be arranged the next day.

He was playing some Jazz or blues on his Epos and Creek combo. It was fantastic, got a bit carried away, I borrowed a smoke from him as he was smoking too ( It was the music and all that Hi fi stuff that did it or else I'm the sort that hardly smokes).

All in all; A good pleasant experience.

Last edited:
Hi,

I too visited Reference Point last year and had a positive experience.
I landed there without an appointment on a weekend, and he allowed me listen to my CDs for about 2 hours. They also swapped the speakers as many times I wanted them too. Venky could quickly grasp my requirements and provided valuable suggestions. He did not even ask for my contact details before I left!

I went there for EPOS M22, and found the vocals were not as full throated as I wanted. Venky just changed the speakers and that issue got fixed. I realized that he had moved from M22 to M5! I loved the voices on M5. Unfortunately it was not powerful enough, and lacked bass. Eventually I ended up buying a pair of Monitor Audio RS6. Venky at Reference understood what I was missing in the vocals, while most of the other 'professional' dealers did not.

My experience is based on a single visit where I did not buy anything, so take it with a pinch of salt.

Thanks,
Sharad

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back