epos els sub vs polk dsw pro600

Hi Bhaskie,

Sorry for the delay in my response. Of late I have been a lil busy and not spending much time on the forum. Main reason - Of course, I am watching a movie a day on my HT. :)

Yes. I do have the Denon 1909 paired to a Wharfedale 7.1 setup consisting 9.6 Floor standers, a 9 CM Center spkr and 2 pairs of 9 DFS for the surrounds. I have linked these to a Samsung 46A650 Full HD LCD TV and a Philips DVP 5982 DVD Player. I must say I am enjoying myself quite a lot with this setup. My wife is constantly nagging me that I am not doing anything other than watching movies. Isn't that proof enough of the performance of my HT? :)

I am really not technical abt these things but can unhesitatingly recommend the speakers to you. I have auditioned quite a few models but found these best in terms of performance and value for money.

Eswar.

Thanks a lot for the response. I have another question :)

How is the performance with the 1909 and the 9.6 Floorstanders only?
I am planning to get this and later on get the rest of the stuff.

Thanks,
Bhaskie

I find it quite pleasing on the ear when I listen to music with the 1909 in Stereo mode and just the 9.6 floor standers. I mostly listen to classical instrumental and vocal, by the way.

Eswar.

Hi Bhaskie/Kumareshwar

I'm a new entrant to this forum. Now that i've cultivated a darn dead addiction to movies & music, i'm truying to upgrade to Wharfedale 9.6.

Seller has quoted it as a sparingly used (6 month) old system., claims that he bought it for 1.3 lakh a year before (now this seems like bluffing since even looking at curent cost models from the net, it doesnt add up)

Wharfedale 5.1 pkg
9.6 diamond Floor standers
9CM speaker (2* 6.5" dirvers the bigger one)
9DFS
SUB 150

All @ 70K. Not sure if this is a good price.

Appreciate ur earnest reply. Pls suggest if i should go ahead with this one or suggest similar proficient models ar this price range.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back