EPSon EH-TW5300 VS EPSon EB U05 VS ANY OTHER SUGGESTION

anuj8777

EPSon EH-TW5300 - FOR 69000
EPSon EB U05 - 59000
PLEASE SUGGESt WHICH ONE TO BUY , OR SHOULD I GO FOR ANY THING ELSE LIKE BENQ , XGIMI ETC

BENQ is good......Epson EH TW5300 is a wide selling model in the HT world and has done quite well...

It all boils down to personal preferences, the kind of screen being used etc....you will need to be the judge of that....

EPSon EH-TW5300 - FOR 69000
EPSon EB U05 - 59000
PLEASE SUGGESt WHICH ONE TO BUY , OR SHOULD I GO FOR ANY THING ELSE LIKE BENQ , XGIMI ETC

Please refrain using ALL CAPS..

Share details on your room dimensions, how big a screen (Diagonal) you are looking for and source for movie playback..Whether BR Discs (or) BR Rips)..

Anyone have experience with these model , which is best for home entertainment

While i have no experience with 3 LCD / DLP (Lamp)models, i own the Xgimi H1 (DLP-LED) for just over a month and happy with it..

I m not sure with xgimi h1 , eBay asking 75000 that is for China products with no warranty, just repair that also not sure if they can really provide, and there is not much fair comparison available b/w these two projectors Epson and xgimi

Please refrain using ALL CAPS..

Share details on your room dimensions, how big a screen (Diagonal) you are looking for and source for movie playback..Whether BR Discs (or) BR Rips)..

While i have no experience with 3 LCD / DLP (Lamp)models, i own the Xgimi H1 (DLP-LED) for just over a month and happy with it..
Where you got it and for how much.

Room dimensions, 12 feet long , 8 feet width, living room

Since you room width is 8 feet, a maximum of 100 inch diagonal should be possible (or) lil more..

If you plan to project on the bigger wall (12feet), with even bigger screen, you will have to look for projectors with throw ratio less than 1.5:1 in projector specification..

I m not sure with xgimi h1 , eBay asking 75000 that is for China products with no warranty, just repair that also not sure if they can really provide, and there is not much fair comparison available b/w these two projectors Epson and xgimi

There is a dealer in India, who can fairly match the ebay.in price with warranty & some deals..You may check with him if you are intrested.. Mani Sharma, 98244 16111..

Where you got it and for how much.

I got it from US, carried by a friend for 55K..

One advantage of Xgimi H1 is that it comes with Android OS 5.0 (lollipop).. Incase you will be using only BR Rips, you can play it directly from projector using kodi application.. Kind of robust media player, which would play almost any format..

If you don't own/use a HT/stereo set-up with a projector, and would rely solely on PJ sound, Xgimi H1 should be good enough for your room..

Hi Anuj ...
Is Epson En u05 full Hd? Resolution is not prominently written in the specs.
It says WUXGA 1920 x 1200. Not sure how is this WUXGA different from 1080p

To my understanding, it is the same 1080p quality, with bigger picture vertically (if I'm not wrong)

Last edited:
Is Epson En u05 full Hd? Resolution is not prominently written in the specs.
It says WUXGA 1920 x 1200. Not sure how is this WUXGA different from 1080p

To my understanding, it is the same 1080p quality, with bigger picture vertically (if I'm not wrong)

If the native resolution of the PJ is 1920 x 1200, then it is 16:10 aspect ratio.. If it is 1920 x 1080, then it is 16:9 aspect ratio..

Yes, a 16:10 is very slightly taller than 16:9 aspect ratio..

Thank you elangoas... I met a dealer in hyderabad quoting 55k for Epson Eb U05.
That's why I asked. It comes with 2year warranty on parts and 6m on lamp. He says service is best with Epson compared to others.
Thank you... :)

By today evening I have to place an order If I buy in Us. Because my friend is flying back next week. Il try to freeze something today.

Thank you elangoas... I met a dealer in hyderabad quoting 55k for Epson Eb U05.
That's why I asked. It comes with 2year warranty on parts and 6m on lamp. He says service is best with Epson compared to others.
Thank you... :)

By today evening I have to place an order If I buy in Us. Because my friend is flying back next week. Il try to freeze something today.
did you purchased it.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back