Epson EH-TW6100 or Benq W1070?

bikram_singh

Hi,

I am building a room (25X15 feet) for my home theater, ceiling height of which would be 11 or 12 feet (is it ok?) which will exclusively be used for watching movies and playing songs.

For it, I've bought the following speaker system, and now I am looking for a projector, which one should I buy? Epson EH-TW6100 or Benq W1070? My budget is around 1 lakh, and I think I will use either 135" or 150" fixed-frame screen. Or should I go with 120"? Need some suggestions on that as well.

I need 3D + HD projector.

My speakers

Polk Audio TSx 440T Tower Speaker
Polk Audio DSW PRO550
Polk Audio TSX 250C Centre Channel Speaker
Polk Audio TSx 110B Bookshelf Speaker

The websites of the respective projector companies have a throw and screen size calculator..

Have you tried them?

The websites of the respective projector companies have a throw and screen size calculator..

Have you tried them?

I've done on Epson's website, but it was not working properly.Havn't done it on BenQ. How'z the projectors made by the brand...have seen its computer monitors, and am not impressed with it.

You can calculate distance and screen size from
Projection Calculator Pro - Projector to Screen Distance

Just wanted to inform you that Benq using a DLP technology in which some people complain about rainbow affect (for PJ less than $1500) and Epson is using LCD technology which is on safer side..

you can read alot about rainbow effect in forum.

Yeah, I am aware of it, that is why I am more inclined towards Epson, and also because one can use cheap samsung 3D glasses with it

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back