Epson TW-9400 Dust Filters

msankadi

Hi

I had purchased my epson tw9400 projector roughly 45 days back.

I wanted to check with the owners - How frequently do you change the filters and where do you buy them from? (I am in Bangalore)

One can just clean the filter by tapping them gently if it is really dusty. It depends on the working environment.

But, yes we need to change the filter if it is damaged due to our 'gentle' tap, lol. You can vaccum, too.

I have not installed it yet. Waiting for my brothers media room to finish. :). I don’t see a reason why it should be cleaned that frequently if you are using it in a air conditioned, closed room Environment.

I have an earlier model, EH-TW8100.
Bought in 2013. Use is very light.
Only once have I had the high temperature alarm at which time I had cleaned the air filter.

Thank you for your inputs. Maybe I was misinformed while reading other forums. From responses here, it seems like the dust filters need to be changed very rarely, if ever

Picking on an old thread. I had bought an EPSON Powerlight 2045 from US four years back. Never had to clean the filter, not aware of such a thing. Recently I got a warning to clean the filter. The warning came everytime I use it, but it continued to work. Then looked in youtube and opened the filter to see that it was fully clogged. While trying to clean it, the filter fabric gave away. I need to replace the filter. Any idea where I can get it in Chennai?

Picking on an old thread. I had bought an EPSON Powerlight 2045 from US four years back. Never had to clean the filter, not aware of such a thing. Recently I got a warning to clean the filter. The warning came everytime I use it, but it continued to work. Then looked in youtube and opened the filter to see that it was fully clogged. While trying to clean it, the filter fabric gave away. I need to replace the filter. Any idea where I can get it in Chennai?
What is the European equivalent, if there is one? Would be easy to get spares in that case.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back