EPSON TW6100 Vs BenQ 1080ST

Nitinka

hi guys,
I am looking to buy a projector to compliment my existing home theater.
Given my budget and ratings from few forums i came to a vague conclusion to EPSON TW6100 and BenQ 1080ST.
Well my budget is around Rs100000.
Help me in selecting one of them.

Thanks

Both are really good in their respective segments. If placement is a priority you must go for 1080st.6100 is a proven pj with many of our fms using.

hi guys,
I am looking to buy a projector to compliment my existing home theater.
Given my budget and ratings from few forums i came to a vague conclusion to EPSON TW6100 and BenQ 1080ST.
Well my budget is around Rs100000.
Help me in selecting one of them.

Thanks

My vote would be for Epson TW6100. :)
1080ST might be technically superior or even feature rich. 1080ST is having a ultra short throw with full HD as well. But end of the day everything comes down to picture quality. Please do some research in youtube. You might find the PQ differences for both the PJs.
If possible call Benq/Epson guys first and take an audition thoroughly.

This weekend i am going for Epson 6100 demo. I have to figure out where i can get demo for benq 1080st.
Any idea what is the right price for these projectors. I see different websites giving different discounts for 6100.

Hi. Have been using a 6100 for the last 1 year. Its a great pj with fantastic pq. However 1 suggestion is that if you are planning to watch from a distance such as 15 feet or more you may not be able to spot the difference between a 720 p and 1080 p. Would suggest you have a look at 2 other epson models- both are available on hifi mart. You will also save a lot of money. Just a suggestion...

Check the tw550 pj it will come under 60k

Thats is very true.A 720p pj can do the job well given its fed with native resolution content.But the contrast ratio offered by 550 is only 5000:1 which cannot even compare with that of 6100.But it offers pretty good value for money.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back