Esteem Electronics - Honest, Pure, Polite And Sensible

[email protected]

Hi Everybody,

My name is Premal Joshi and I am a dealer of some of the most reputed high-end audio/video brands in the world. I am based at Rajkot - Gujarat - INDIA and my showroom ESTEEM ELECTRONICS - is based at a very prime location on the Yagnik Road . My business is broadly classified into two basic segments - In the High end we deal with companies like ONKYO, B&W, MONSTER CABLES, NEC (PLASMA AND PROJECTORS) & ELAC. In the commercial catagory we are also the authorised dealers of all SONY, PANASONIC and WORLD SPACE PRODUCTS.

We are into this business since last 10 years and have a vast experience of installing techinically correct inhouse home theatre installation and systems for auditoriums, showrooms, malls and corporate offices etc.

You are all invited to come and experience the amazing quality of sound and picture that our products deliver. We request you to kindly take a prior appoinment and bring along your favourite music CD or movie DVD. For all the interested customers who wish to install the system kindly bring along the detailed drawing of the room you intend to re-inforce with sound, with all relevant specs. These would help us recommend you the correct package size in terms of tonal quality and value. We also provide complete service back-up of all the high-end brands we cater.

With Best Regards

PREMAL JOSHI​

hi Mr. premal joshi,

this is kalpesh bhatti i am also from rajkot. now i am in mundra kutch for service. i plan to buy ONKYO 9300thx next year for here at mundra. before that for more information i would like to visit your showroom on diwali period i want to know that which timing i visit your showroom.

thanking you,

kalpesh bhatti

Hi Premal bhai,
I had visited your showroom about 11 years ago (in 2002). Don't recollect the name but I believe I must have met you only. I had auditioned Onkyo Stereo receiver and Onkyo speakers.
Nice to see you here. Welcome.

You guys are posting in a 7 year old thread. Not sure whether the OP is active as he has only 6 posts :lol:

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back