Excellent Service Gentleman in Chennai

venkatcr

I recently had my Hsu VTF 2 give me a bit of trouble. When switched on, it would make the main speakers hum like mad. I wrote to support at Hsu and they advised me to change two capacitors.

I took the sub to Power Electronics near my house. Within a few days he replaced the capacitors and also found an issue in the input protection circuit. He corrected that also. The sub, connected to my HT, is delighting me again.

I have used the services of Mr. Lingeshwaran at Power Electronics for small requirements. This was the first time I used his services for a 'major' item. I must say his knowledge and confidence in what he does are exemplary. One word of caution - never tell him what to do. Just explain the issue and leave the rest to him. BTW, cash only, or fund transfer to his account. No cards, unfortunately.

Here are his contact details:

Mr. L. Lingeswaran
Power Electronics
No.1A, FL-7, Kalpana Apartments
1st Street, Venkateshwara Nagar
Adyar
Chennai - 600020

Mobile: 97907 02046
Phone: 044-2491 8167

Cheers

I recently had my Hsu VTF 2 give me a bit of trouble. When switched on, it would make the main speakers hum like mad. I wrote to support at Hsu and they advised me to change two capacitors.

I took the sub to Power Electronics near my house. Within a few days he replaced the capacitors and also found an issue in the input protection circuit. He corrected that also. The sub, connected to my HT, is delighting me again.

I have used the services of Mr. Lingeshwaran at Power Electronics for small requirements. This was the first time I used his services for a 'major' item. I must say his knowledge and confidence in what he does are exemplary. One word of caution - never tell him what to do. Just explain the issue and leave the rest to him. BTW, cash only, or fund transfer to his account. No cards, unfortunately.

Mr. L. Lingeswaran
Power Electronics
Adyar
Chennai - 600020

Cheers
They have a their the main unit near Richie's street. Have been there couple of times and they do a good job.

The Power Electronics in Ritchie Street is Torvin. As far as I know, these two are not related.
Yes, they are different. A friend of mine from Coimbatore had got his McIntosh refitted with them some years back and was happy

Mr. L. Lingeswaran
Power Electronics
Adyar
Chennai - 600020

Cheers
@venkatcr Thanks for the referral. Mr.Lingeswaran has helped revive my 30 year old Sony HIfi stereo amp - it now sings! He is very much recommended

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back