experience with 2nd hand dealer from chennai

...my find of the day - picked up 11 brand new LPs- unopened and in their original sealed covers! 2 Pink floyd, JCS, Dave Brubeck, Jerimoqu...., Queen and 4 IR stuff. The dealer told me they have been lying there for almost a month...

Hi,
Could you please tell me where in Richie St. you picked up the LP's from and how much you paid for it? Also, would like to know if you could post what else the shop had. Appreciate your help and time. Thanks.

Anyway, my find of the day - picked up 11 brand new LPs- unopened and in their original sealed covers! 2 Pink floyd, JCS, Dave Brubeck, Jerimoqu...., Queen and 4 IR stuff. The dealer told me they have been lying there for almost a month.

Maybe people who advise you to stay away from Ritchie street are probably right! ;)

Great value.
Lps do not have circuits. Have fun :)

Hi grubyhalo,

You can get LPs from Mr.sasikumar of Mohan Music in ritchie street, chennai. Here is the address and contact number of him.

MOHAN MUSIC
M.Sasikumar
#6, Ritchie Street, Mount Road, Chennai-2
Ph: 28415165
mob: 9840496860

Hi grubyhalo,

You can get LPs from Mr.sasikumar of Mohan Music in ritchie street, chennai. Here is the address and contact number of him.

MOHAN MUSIC
M.Sasikumar
#6, Ritchie Street, Mount Road, Chennai-2
Ph: 28415165
mob: 9840496860

Hey thanks! Would it be possible for you to let me know (by PM if it would be more appropriate) how much you paid for them and what else he's got?

Thanks again!

Hey thanks! Would it be possible for you to let me know (by PM if it would be more appropriate) how much you paid for them and what else he's got?

Thanks again!

He has got many LPS in his shop, i know it personally and i dont know the prices of the LPS, you can call him and ask about the price details. He will et you know the prices.

cheers.

He has got many LPS in his shop, i know it personally and i dont know the prices of the LPS, you can call him and ask about the price details. He will et you know the prices.

cheers.

Thanks Jeeva, I'll be sure to try this place out the next time I'm in Chennai. Thanks for the help guys.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back