exposure

any opinions regarding exposure amplifiers

One of a true all complete amp brands that has a very musical signature. Very smooth output that allows for extended listening periods. Not sure who the dealers are in India. I have heard this in the US. What speakers do you have and what model are you looking at?

i am considering 3010s2 cd player. i came to know that audio dynamics bangalore ph; 08040902147 and 9916728013 are in talks to take up distribution in india. my speakers are spendor a5 and amplification is nad c 162 pre and nad c 272 power.

i am considering 3010s2 cd player. i came to know that audio dynamics bangalore ph; 08040902147 and 9916728013 are in talks to take up distribution in india. my speakers are spendor a5 and amplification is nad c 162 pre and nad c 272 power.

My personal opinion - I think exposure with spendors may be a bit dull. You will need an amp with lot more dynamics such as a Naim 5i or a Musical Fidelity to get the best out of the Spendors unless you want to go the tube route.

Exposure - some of the finest amps and CDPs I know. Especially when they are tuned by Lorenz Martensen, who is a freelance high end audio developer and has done some work for ACapella, Clearaudio and others.

Regards,
Jochen

I second TLR.

I have not heard them. But know couple of folks whose ears I trust who use them. They swear by them.

I would rate them over any Musical fidelity amp.

I do not understand Marsilians comment about MF having more dynamics than exposure.

What exactly is dynamics ? Micro, Macro dynamics ? I certainly do not consider musical fidelity a champ in these matters ! Naim maybe (probably the very expensive models)

According to me Exposure Amplifiers are the design of the class A/B. Exposure is the power amplifire which is good as the power supply. There are various special solder used for the boards for their long term reliability.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back