exposure

any opinions regarding exposure amplifiers

One of a true all complete amp brands that has a very musical signature. Very smooth output that allows for extended listening periods. Not sure who the dealers are in India. I have heard this in the US. What speakers do you have and what model are you looking at?

i am considering 3010s2 cd player. i came to know that audio dynamics bangalore ph; 08040902147 and 9916728013 are in talks to take up distribution in india. my speakers are spendor a5 and amplification is nad c 162 pre and nad c 272 power.

i am considering 3010s2 cd player. i came to know that audio dynamics bangalore ph; 08040902147 and 9916728013 are in talks to take up distribution in india. my speakers are spendor a5 and amplification is nad c 162 pre and nad c 272 power.

My personal opinion - I think exposure with spendors may be a bit dull. You will need an amp with lot more dynamics such as a Naim 5i or a Musical Fidelity to get the best out of the Spendors unless you want to go the tube route.

Exposure - some of the finest amps and CDPs I know. Especially when they are tuned by Lorenz Martensen, who is a freelance high end audio developer and has done some work for ACapella, Clearaudio and others.

Regards,
Jochen

I second TLR.

I have not heard them. But know couple of folks whose ears I trust who use them. They swear by them.

I would rate them over any Musical fidelity amp.

I do not understand Marsilians comment about MF having more dynamics than exposure.

What exactly is dynamics ? Micro, Macro dynamics ? I certainly do not consider musical fidelity a champ in these matters ! Naim maybe (probably the very expensive models)

According to me Exposure Amplifiers are the design of the class A/B. Exposure is the power amplifire which is good as the power supply. There are various special solder used for the boards for their long term reliability.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back