ENK13

hi People,
my first post.

I am being recommended the following:
Front Speakers- Polk Audio RTiA3 125 W 2-Way Bookshelf Speaker
Center Speaker - Polk Audio CSiA4- 125 W, 2 way Center Speaker
Surround Speakers -Polk Audio OWM3 -100 W, 2 way Satellite Surround Speaker
Sub Woofer - Polk Audio PSW110 - 200 W 10" Front Firing Powered Subwoofer

let me have your feedback on this please.

I was keen on speakercraft but am being told that VOLK is "better" and has better after sales service in Chennai.

await your recomendations

The Polk's are indeed good speakers. The RTi series is the reference series of the Polk and are well balanced with respect to sound quality and money spent.

As far as the center speaker goes, I would suggest you to go with the next higher one, CSiA6. This speaker is even better and clearer with its higher frequency range compared to its little brother. Plus you always have the best in the range.
For the sub, you may opt for the DSW series from Polk which are better in terms of handling the low frequencies.

Its better you audition them and then decide.

May I know with what you are going to drive them?

You may want to get the thread title correct, it says "VOLK" and not "POLK"

Last edited:
The polks are excellent speakers for movies. The rti series is far ahead of tsx. You need to take an audition of all these together. May i also know your budget for these? As mentioned above you need to select a very good avr for the above package. Instead of the Polk subwoofer would suggest you velodyne instead if you had the budget for it. Give it a listen if you can. Don't directly jump for any speaker....audition many more. Would also suggest to have a listen at dali speakers. They are truly exceptional for their price and they perform very well for both music and movies equally. So give them also a listen

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back