feedback ezoneonline site.......

prosenjit

guys please dont buy anything from ezoneonline....
i ordered a br player sony 490.
after 30 days even they could not ship it..
i did a hell ton of follow up with customer care(they dont even pick up the phone)...around 200 to 300 rs is lost as phone bill...
ultimatly the order is cancelled...
and the 150 rs credit card processing fee is also lost..

only mumbai guys can buy as they can directly go to office and fiollow up..other friends please be aware of the fraud ezoneonline ch******

i ordered the same stuff from indiatimes shopping..got it withn 5 days straight..:lol:

3 month emi .......so..there was a procssing fee..sometimes its not needed depending upon site,product,offer etc...anyway thats another story..

be carefull of ezoneonline..its not that the case will happen with evryone.and i didnt mind the shippping problem..it may happen..but their customer care un proffessional ness is what i am talking about.even the day before the order i made cancelled..they said dont worry it will be shipped tommorow.and about 200 in 1 ratio they did pick up the phone..so you could understand the frustration...

indiatimes is really good...

3 month emi .......so..there was a procssing fee..sometimes its not needed depending upon site,product,offer etc...anyway thats another story..

be carefull of ezoneonline..its not that the case will happen with evryone.and i didnt mind the shippping problem..it may happen..but their customer care un proffessional ness is what i am talking about.even the day before the order i made cancelled..they said dont worry it will be shipped tommorow.and about 200 in 1 ratio they did pick up the phone..so you could understand the frustration...

indiatimes is really good...

If you have not already got the principal refunded then report to cc company about the seller not delivering the item and on instances they initiate the complete refund. Saw once for our fm thewall, see his thread on shopyourworld on this forum.

Sent from my Veedee E10 using Tapatalk 2

^ thanks friend for the concern...
yes i submitted the cardholder dispute form already....and the principal amount is refunded....

Prosenjit.. too bad that these guys could not deliver the BD player.. anyway I also ordered some 3weeks back and I received immediately.. Anyway, mine is a Mumbai delivery, hence may be it was easy for them to deliver as they are based out of Mumbai..

Back