Feedback for "Htstore.in" the home theater store bangalore

msankadi

Hi

I had bought my Epson tw 9400 projector from loeksh of ht store in bangalore. He gave me a good price and the delivery was prompt.

However, on this forum, from everyone i have heard that their dealers help them procure parts like bulb and dust filters for the projectors when needed.

Lokesh from htstore is not like that. Although my experience while buying the projector and avr from him was good, after that it hasnt been good at all.

I asked him for a backup lamp for my Epson he told me to go and talk to the brand instead. When I chased the brand for a week, the brand told me that the dealer who you bought the projector from will help you with the parts of the projector as well. When I showed him the screenshot he said okay but still he didn't tell me he will sell me the bulb.

Now for the dust filters, again he is not responding to my messages only. It is as if he is doing me a favor and I have to keep chasing him for any followup services. God forbid if anything happens to my products I expect zero support from him if he is so disinterested in selling me parts for a 2 lakh projector he had sold to me. I just wish he would actually support in getting parts for such expensive items which have been purchased through him.

I wish I had bought this projector from someone else even though it might have been 2-3k more expensive. At least I could have had peace of mind that he will help me get parts needed.

I believe Syscon MicroSystems (Richmond Road) is the official Epson dealer in Bangalore. My office purchased a few projectors from them in the past and they helped with the whole setup.

This is expected, I know this store and it is near to my house. when I visited for the first time the response was good and we spent some time chit chatting about various products and my requirements. I visited for the second time with family to experience the demo and the response was so so. I felt little low and never visited again. As other members suggested pls visit the service center or authorized dealer to get these parts. I did all my purchases including resent TW9400 from another dealer who is a very nice guy & will try his best to make things happen including price, now all my AV requirements directly go to him. After sale support and response has been a common issue in this area. I have seen dealers only trying to sell stuff and and keep a deaf ear after that. you can hear such stories everywhere in this forum. thanks for sharing your experience.

Hi

I had bought my Epson tw 9400 projector from loeksh of ht store in bangalore. He gave me a good price and the delivery was prompt.

However, on this forum, from everyone i have heard that their dealers help them procure parts like bulb and dust filters for the projectors when needed.

Lokesh from htstore is not like that. Although my experience while buying the projector and avr from him was good, after that it hasnt been good at all.

I asked him for a backup lamp for my Epson he told me to go and talk to the brand instead. When I chased the brand for a week, the brand told me that the dealer who you bought the projector from will help you with the parts of the projector as well. When I showed him the screenshot he said okay but still he didn't tell me he will sell me the bulb.

Now for the dust filters, again he is not responding to my messages only. It is as if he is doing me a favor and I have to keep chasing him for any followup services. God forbid if anything happens to my products I expect zero support from him if he is so disinterested in selling me parts for a 2 lakh projector he had sold to me. I just wish he would actually support in getting parts for such expensive items which have been purchased through him.

I wish I had bought this projector from someone else even though it might have been 2-3k more expensive. At least I could have had peace of mind that he will help me get parts needed.
An update on my initial post, unfortunately, unable to edit the original review:

Since my post here, Lokesh has reached out to me and helped connect me to the regional sales head who will be able to procure the components from him. He mentioned Epson doesn't provide spares to Epson Home Cinema Dealers in India. Overall, this was the help that I was expecting from him and I just wanted to call out that he did support me in the end

An update on my initial post, unfortunately, unable to edit the original review:

Since my post here, Lokesh has reached out to me and helped connect me to the regional sales head who will be able to procure the components from him. He mentioned Epson doesn't provide spares to Epson Home Cinema Dealers in India. Overall, this was the help that I was expecting from him and I just wanted to call out that he did support me in the end
That's befitting. Sad you had to go through all those hoops in the first place but as they say, all's well that ends well.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back