Feedback on Phillips 5403

prasanth.kumar81

Hi,
I Just saw this 47'' LCD TV for about 74,900. It is a Phillips PL-5403. On the outset it looked better than Sony and Samsung. it works is on some new pixel Plus technology. Don't quite know what it means.

It was sure handling bluring of images better. I mean on fast moving frames the blurring of the background images was much lesser that their counterparts. Infact it seemed to handle it better than even the Panasonic X10(Plasma TV)

Has anyone here seen/reviewed/purchased this TV here. Any review/feedback on the above mentioned TV.

Thanks and Regards
Prasanth

Hi,
I Just saw this 47'' LCD TV for about 74,900. It is a Phillips PL-5403. On the outset it looked better than Sony and Samsung. it works is on some new pixel Plus technology. Don't quite know what it means.

It was sure handling bluring of images better. I mean on fast moving frames the blurring of the background images was much lesser that their counterparts. Infact it seemed to handle it better than even the Panasonic X10(Plasma TV)

Has anyone here seen/reviewed/purchased this TV here. Any review/feedback on the above mentioned TV.

Thanks and Regards
Prasanth

I think u r referring to PFL-5403.

Its a good model,but...

There is no 47 inch available officially in india as per Philips india website,Home - Royal Philips , may be its an old model,there is only one model,the 52" Full HD 1080p, 52PFL5403,which comes close to this model the 47PFL5403.

Regards:)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back