Feedback about Samsung Serif TV

maddy_in65

I am looking forward to buy Samsung serif 50 inch TV and have searched for it locally but it is not available anywhere for demo, even in Samsung stores. Most of the sale person gave feedback against it and asked to consider Samsung Frame or any other QLED.
However I really liked its design and looking forward for feedback on few queries before I place an order online.
I have checked picture quality of Frame TVs, is it at par with frame or worse than it.
Frame has Matt finish display while I heard that Serif don’t have. Is there any advantage of having Matt finish Display.
One salesman told that table mount is risky, is it really true. I am not planning to use stand come with it.
How about OS and App Store in Serif, I can install most of Indian apps, correct?
One of the salesman told that it’s 2 years old TV, you should look for newer model. Is it really worth to look for other models and Serif is still good choice.

Appreciate your feedback in this case, as I am planning to get new TV in next few days.

I am dropping plan for Serif, based on feedback and online searches. Kindly recommend a TV below 50 inches.
I have read somewhere that OLED will not be effective if room is bright. The room where this TV will be kept have two windows with curtains on it and sometimes curtains will not be there on windows. Does it cause any impact to OLED picture quality.

I am getting confused with searches, basically looking for 50 inch TV with good picture quality.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back