Feedback on The Audio Co Gurgaon/ Gurugram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayank Shah

Hello, hoping if anyone could share any feedback on the authenticity of an AV dealer - The Audio Co, based in Gurugram HR. Thanks stay safe.

Gunbir and Jasdeep are the owners of BBW who were known for high end car audio stuff.
Now they also own audio.co as well which I believe deals in home audio.

I met them sometime in 2005 near Ludhiana. They were also quite active on engine vala forum that time.

Contact @hydra , he has had experience dealing with them. Mine hasn't been too pleasant

It's BBW Distributors. They are known for car audio stuffs. Official importers of Mosconi and Glanden products.

@vikas pathak Bro may throw more light.
Sure Bala. I had been dealing with them for more than a decade now. The audio co is very reliable to deal with,very good after sale support too.

Jasdeep Brar and Gunbir Singh are the owner. They both are very knowledgeable.

@Mayank Shah you can trust them eyes closed. If required you can give my reference.

I've been buying from them for about 14 years now: First car audio, and then home audio. They (Gunbir & Jasdeep) are very reliable, and very knowledgeable. Excellent after sales support also. You can be fully confident of any purchase you make from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back