Feedback Wanted: Dedicated Vinyl Store

Hello,

A friend of mine and myself and are considering opening (India's first?) dedicated Vinyl store.

I myself have been a big fan of the medium for many years and have always wondered if many people in India (specifically Mumbai) shared this interest.

The store would likely be somewhere in the 'middle' of Mumbai i.e. Mahim/Bandra side and would sell everything to do with Vinyl. LPs, Record Players, cleaning kits, singles. In addition maybe we would consider selling video games (to supplement income at the start).

Do you think there is a decent market for such a venture? Both of us have separate businesses so money (profits) would not be a massive concern. We're looking to expand on a hobby and bring Vinyl back to its rightful place, the top of the music format chain!!

To 'quantify' do you think there are 1000 people that would come to this store if it existed?

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Kaiser.

p.s: Moderators would it be possible to put this thread under multiple sections? Would be very grateful.
hAVE YOU OPENED THIS SHOP ? iF SO PLEASE SEND ME THE ADDRESS.
REGARDS
VG

Please keep me posted if the shop is opening shorlty. Its my dream project too but not a viable one in my city. So all the best and hope this becomes a reality.
Srinivas.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back