Fequent disconnection with MTNL triband

akshaye

Hi Guys,
I am having frequent disconnection with MTNL triband. I have connected my modem with USB port. ( is there any difference connecting with USB vs Lan..? ) can be that cause of disconnection?) I am not able to connect through LAN, since it show the message on task bar "Network connection is unplugged". I have tried changing the Lan wire to solve this issue but all in vain..!!

The main problem is after 1 hour ( this time can be sometimes 15 minutes, 2 hours Or very incosistent) the usb light the modem stop blinking. Hence shows that internet is not working, so I can not acces net when this light is static. but when I restart the computer then I can access the net..? So every time when net disconnects..I need to resart my computer. I tried restarting just the modem, but that wont work... and sometimes restarting modem hands my computer...:mad:

When I keep anything for download in the night, I ca not enjoy the continuous connection since in the morning I see it's already got disconnected, and its really irritating that my computer is on consuming so much electricity with no download..:mad:

After having this problem, there are following questions in my mind.
1: Is connecting through USB port the cause of this?
2: If yes then I need to use LAN..but not able to as mention above..so should I ask for a new modem from MTNL..?
3: I am loosing my night hours for downloading, are there any MTNL users who faces the same problem? If yes then what you guys do?

Please guys, help me on this, since I am not able to solve this issue yet.

Thanks in advance,

I had MTNL Triband and faced similar problems although downloading speed might be good their network keeps going down ...

Get Airtel or second preference BSNL.

I had MTNL Triband and faced similar problems although downloading speed might be good their network keeps going down ...

second preference BSNL.

BSNL may not be available in Mumbai.BSNL too has similar prob in Pune.Many time disconnection.PC has to be restarted & then net starts.

I had a MTNL Triband connection which apparently did not start working :p
The linemen put the fault on the main Prabhadevi exchange where server settings are done and the Prabhadevi guys said its the problem with your line. After running after both the parties for 2 months i surrendered the connection.
I dont have Airtel in my area but my cousin is using it since last one year and its working great. Many a times it gives speed more then the plan opted

I had a MTNL Triband connection which apparently did not start working :p
I dont have Airtel in my area but my cousin is using it since last one year and its working great. Many a times it gives speed more then the plan opted

where do you reside?I have seen many in my area-
GNS,Globcast,Hathway,YOU & recently intech

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back