File format for 3D content

arunjoshi123

I have LG42 LW5700 model. The demo movies run perfectly in 3D. However, when I ran ~ 2.4 GB file RIO (movied for kids) (.mko format or 3d in Side by side or SBS format - I dont know much abt this angle), motion blur was observed to unacceptable extent. I do not have the blue ray HD DVD player and I dont intend to buy one as of now. I would purchase and download the 3D movies from internet on computer and run them on TV through USB connection. Please tell me which file format reliably will not give any motion blur? Or is it a lacuna in TV specification. I have heard that 120 HZ frame rate or something is required. Is it that one can not see smooth 3d if the frame rate of TV is less? What is the frame rate of my TV? Is there frame rate of video files also? Can it be changed to match to settings of my tv using some converter? The file I have downloaded runs on computer absolutely fine (in two frames as the comp does not have 3D picture.). I would like someone clarify these issues. Thanks in advance.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back