Finally the Hifi arrives

issigonis

>>>
Today 24th July, the components of my Hifi arrived home.
1. The EMT 938 with the TSD 15 SFL cartridge and EMT 929 tone arm
2. The Trigon Energy integrated amp
3. Blumenhofer big Fun 17 speakers
4. WSS Silver Line IC & SC
Now to set it up. Have unpacked the EMT- snap attached here.
Awaiting the rack. When it arrives the entire planning, budgeting, figuring out our complicated freight forwarding & customs, all would coalesce into hopefully a pleasant listening experience.
cb5819e3-afb7-e916.jpg
cb5819e3-afcb-cc38.jpg

Regards
issigonis

Congrats!!!!!

Exciting days ahead. I am sure you will forget the herculean tasks to get them.

Enjoy.

All the best and congrats for getting one of the most wanted players of all times. Please let us know your experience

>>>
Thank you, all of you. Look forward to setting it up and listening. Will post more pics soon.
Regards
issigonis

Congratulations Issigonis!

Finally the long suffering saga has come to a good end. Enjoy :) Will await pictures and impressions.

Regards

>>>
Thank you!
01264af9-65ef-e3fa.jpg
01264af9-6609-e802.jpg
01264af9-6633-2b3d.jpg

Saga is the right way to put it stevieboy, but suffering? Now that it is here all the suffering has melted away:). I have to unpack the speakers- which might take some days.
I also wish to thank Joshua, Prem ( whose EMT pointed the way forward conclusively), Malvai, stevieboy and a few other forum members for the information and insight that they gladly provided me. It was an exciting, turbulent voyage.
I will write a brief ( I don't want to be long winded) on the voyage, especially the forwarding and the customs bit to help anyone who might be interested in importing stuff. Although I am no expert.
I am attaching a few snaps now.
Hope to see you soon.

Regards
issigonis

Congrats issignosis! Was with Jochen just yesterday! I am sure you will be immersed in good sounds. The Fun 17 was really good! I loved it! And your amp is superb as well! Though I do wish you'd gone for the Einstein. It pairs beautifully with your speakers.

Congrats issignosis! Was with Jochen just yesterday! I am sure you will be immersed in good sounds. The Fun 17 was really good! I loved it! And your amp is superb as well! Though I do wish you'd gone for the Einstein. It pairs beautifully with your speakers.

>>>

Manav,

You seem to have taken wing after you left us in Bombay for good! Without Jochen's help and advice all this might not have been possible. Einstein - well I am nearly bankrupt, the Einstein would have pushed me over!

By the way I have ordered the Onzow Zerodust stylus cleaner and the Clearaudio record cleaning brush (carbon fibre) through Elusive Disc. Hope to lay my hands on these two soon.

Regards
issigonis

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back