First Pictures of Lithos Karma First Install

Last edited:
I was married 18 years back. Otherwise, I would have asked for a pair of these from F.I.L. These days, he does not see much need for gifts. :eek:hyeah:

Last edited:
Clearly you are a lucky man, with not too much sound on your ears from your better half....

else you would not want another sound source in yr house ! :eek:hyeah:

I hope better/bitter halves are not reading this page :lol:

Really happy to see Lithos alive and kicking. Live n prosper, guys!

Was speaking to Rajiv yesterday over phone regarding a purchase I wanted to make. Rajiv informed that he would be emigrating to Australia very soon (within the next ten days). He said he would continue to do the designing for Lithos Acoustics, whereas the India operations of Lithos would henceforth be looked after by a gentleman called Aniruddha (Ghotge?) based out of Gurgaon.

Having been a fan of Lithos Acoustics speakers for a decade, and having spent many hours with them, I was sad that Rajiv would be leaving India. But change is the name of the game, and who knows what is in store for whom? I wish and hope that Lithos Acoustics continues to thrive in India, and Rajiv does an Amar Bose in Australia.

Last edited:
I first met Rajiv some 20+ years ago. In those days he had a friend/partner called Vikas Sutaria. I had a bundle of Speaker Builder and Voice Coil Magazines and I was cleaning them out. The 2 boys came over and grabbed all they could carry and I remember thinking "it's like giving candy to kids". I hope they still have the excitement they had then.

A week or so ago I got an email from Rajiv (he maybe 40+ now but to me he is still that wide eyed boy who was happy to devour anything audio) saying that he is moving to Sydney. I wished him all the best.

I don't know if Rajiv visits this forum (I do so rarely) but if he does I hope his baby (Lithos) continues to thrive.

I first met Rajiv some 20+ years ago. In those days he had a friend/partner called Vikas Sutaria. I had a bundle of Speaker Builder and Voice Coil Magazines and I was cleaning them out. The 2 boys came over and grabbed all they could carry and I remember thinking "it's like giving candy to kids". I hope they still have the excitement they had then.

A week or so ago I got an email from Rajiv (he maybe 40+ now but to me he is still that wide eyed boy who was happy to devour anything audio) saying that he is moving to Sydney. I wished him all the best.

I don't know if Rajiv visits this forum (I do so rarely) but if he does I hope his baby (Lithos) continues to thrive.

I know its an old thread but i had to mention this.

We had opened an office 7 years back in mumbai and our boardroom was fitted with a decent audio system, we had one problem where the room could be partitioned into two parts with a garage like shutter making it into two rooms.

The sound from the main room could be heard into the second room and the acoustics went mad in the main room ( a metal shutter vibrating ) etc.

Just read aboud Lithos at that time and decided to give a call asking about damping materials and Rajiv said hold on your office is close by let me drop over. He came with a Sound level tester tested the room etc and then told us what to get that would not affect the aesthetics as well would make the sound better. He did spend lot of time and made sure we did the corrections by guiding us through the way until it was completed he did not charge us a single rupee and said it was good to strive to find a solution to a problem that was not easy to fix.

Such dedication and eagerness to help truly shows his genuineness to the cause. We got his bookshelf and subwoofer installed at a friends place and to date 3 years on is still one of the best sounding systems that i have heard where the vocals etc all stand apart and is not fatiguing to listen to for extended periods of time.

I hope wherever he is that he still continues with his spirit. He also did have a courtesy call to let me know that he was moving to australia

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back