first track you played/plan to play on yr new system

rijuc

well this might get a few of you kinda nostalgic but then again... and also mention why u chose that track??!!
when i got my genie power pack i played korn's freak on a leash cause there is so much that keeps going in that song... fieldy's bass, head and munky's guitars with all the weird tones... interesting...
getting my wharf 10.1 and norge 2060 next week and plan to play porcupine tree's open car... great mixing...

One of my favorite tracks, Maiden almost always open their shows with this one preceded by Churchill's speech. Just love the riffs.

aceshigh.jpg

You and your friend -----Dire straits

This is the song i play when ever I upgrade or degrade my system, This was the song i heard 2 years ago in My Dealers show room and from on this song has become my reference. Had bought / Sold lot of equipments for the past few years and "You and Your friend" from Dire straits will be the first song i have and I will play on the equipment.

I try 3 tracks-
1.Swadesh theme (Hindi)
2.Eagles- calif.. (English)
3.Tuzala valun me pahile (Marathi- Avadhut Gupte)

Haha I was so excited when I got my gear, I was continuously switching between CDs...but I guess a few tracks off Bjork's greatest hits compilation were the first ones. And among them, I guess it was Joga.

Nice Idea for a thread........Well When I will get my Hifi Stereo Setup I think few of the following would definately be the firest one to go in

ENGLISH

1. From the inside : Def Leppard (there I go again)
2. Love and hate Collide : Def Leppard
3. Any track from Pink Floyed, probably : Coming back to life.
4. I dont want to miss a thing : Aerosmith

HINDI

1. Roja : AR Rehman
2. Taal : AR Rehman
3. Dil Se : AR Rehman
4. Rang De basanti : AR Rehman

I cant think if anything I would play in the first hour except AR Rehman.

At least these 3:

Weather Report - Elegant People
Ben Webster - You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To
Stanley Clarke - Jamaican Boy

The Track listing will be....

Hanuman Chalisa followed by

Amon Amarth, Dimmu, Cradle, Nile, Maiden, Priest, the list goes on......:yahoo::clapping::yahoo:

I generally get so excited with my new equipments that I forget moment later what I played first..and maybe for this excitement I never stop buying even though I promise not to buy anymore..

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back