Flipkart Big billion offers (JBL 104BT at 5.5K after SBI discount)

Anyone planning to buy JBL 104 desktop monitors...Please take this into consideration.

NOT EVEN A MONTH, MINE HAS STOPPED WORKING. Only headphone OUT is working. No output from the speakers whatsoever. When you use the headphone, the main speaker is automatically muted and should RESUME once you unplug the headphone. In my case, this is not happening. Tried powering OFF and ON without the headphones multiple times, but no sound from the speakers.
Thought of pulling the trigger.
Bad.
May be that headphone jack is having some problem

No idea... Not sure how to go about fixing this one? Dont think there is any authorized service center near to where i live.
As connecting headphones triggered it, can you not try switching on/off, changing the source selector and connecting/disconnecting headphones to see if something would work and switch back audio to speakers?

As connecting headphones triggered it, can you not try switching on/off, changing the source selector and connecting/disconnecting headphones to see if something would work and switch back audio to speakers?

Tried everything possible permutation and combination.. not helping.... :(

Anyone planning to buy JBL 104 desktop monitors...Please take this into consideration.

NOT EVEN A MONTH, MINE HAS STOPPED WORKING. Only headphone OUT is working. No output from the speakers whatsoever. When you use the headphone, the main speaker is automatically muted and should RESUME once you unplug the headphone. In my case, this is not happening. Tried powering OFF and ON without the headphones multiple times, but no sound from the speakers.
It's unfortunate that the speakers are not working as they ought to be. It carries a 3 year warranty through Harmon Kardon. Get in touch with their customer care. I had ordered the same speakers a more than a week ago for Rs. 5999 from Flipkart. Working well.

It's unfortunate that the speakers are not working as they ought to be. It carries a 3 year warranty through Harmon Kardon. Get in touch with their customer care. I had ordered the same speakers a more than a week ago for Rs. 5999 from Flipkart. Working well.

Please share the customer care number. I tried 000 800 040 1973 given in their website, but its not getting connected. I have sent them an email. But not sure if they will respond to that. They usually dont do. I have a prior experience.

Please share the customer care number. I tried 000 800 040 1973 given in their website, but its not getting connected. I have sent them an email. But not sure if they will respond to that. They usually dont do. I have a prior experience.
Below are the contact details I found on their website, not sure where you found the above no.
Toll Free Number – 1800 102 0525
Email – [email protected]

Also you can find available service centres using below link
[/URL]

Jbl customer care is worst ever, but my jbl 9.1 sound bar is very good and satisfied with sound performance , very promising..

I tried reaching them in the listsed number. Its not reachable. Please share if you their contact number.
I have no their contact number, i got it from their website

I think they have service dealing with many brands ...also search "Poovath international" in google you can get another number..

Try JBL Professional audio customer care, since model number 104-BT comes under professional audio: 1800 208 880. But you have to try it multiple times. The other number which Swaroopks gave is 1800 102 0525 which is a Lifestyle audio number. They will keep asking details, keep you on hold for a few minutes and finally would give you the JBL professional audio number, and ask you to contact there. Best of luck

Hope not too late.. please see this solution https://windowsreport.com/asus-realtek-hd-audio-manager-headphones-not-working/

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back