FM not working on Denon 2113ci

ravidharap

Hi all, My denon 2113 Ci is not playing FM , this problem started when I networked my HT setup. I paired my iPhone 4s with reciever for wifi remote and the problem started. Again I paired my ipad mini as wifi remote , it played FM chanel a for a and stopped, I have already checked my antenea connection and tried manual and auto tuning with no results. Zone 2 of reviver is not assigned of any sources. Unlugged the ethernet from the reciever and tried. Tried every options other tans factory reset. Spotify and other Internet radio stns works fine. Mine is a dynamic IP as I use mobile hotpot for my HT room , your inputs will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Hi

I would suggest to reconnect the FM again just as you would when you do a fresh setup.....

Nowadays the FM signals are a bit weak...if there is no favourable bandwidth or range, nothing will come...out of the 8 stations tuned and set on my Marantz...only 3 are working fine.....

Hi

I would suggest to reconnect the FM again just as you would when you do a fresh setup.....

Nowadays the FM signals are a bit weak...if there is no favourable bandwidth or range, nothing will come...out of the 8 stations tuned and set on my Marantz...only 3 are working fine.....
Thanks and I will try as suggested

Hi

Next painful option is to go through the manual to check if you hooked up the network appropriately step by step....one miss out could have resulted the issue you have faced.....suggest you do it again and try......

Disconnect the network setup and check if FM is working....

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back