Folder Structure on JRemote

magma

Nikhil
Since you use jriver
Can you help

How do I get
Folder ( tree) navigation
Thru the jremote app in the ipad

Somehow I can access folder navigation thru the pc but not able to find a way thru the app

Hi Ali,

I don’t think folder navigation is available on JRemote.

It's basically an extension of the OS functionality on the PC where JRiver just uses the underlying folder structure within JRiver. I don't think that's available on JRemote.

Regards

Nikhil
Since you use jriver
Can you help

How do I get

Somehow I can access folder navigation thru the pc but not able to find a way thru the app
Can you elaborate ? I can navigate folders through the JRemote app (android). For example under Audio, i have the following : Files, Album, Artist, Genre, Recent. Choosing Files gives the folder tree.
This view is customizable, so probably you have got the files view disabled. Check the options on the server. There is a seperate set of options for remote access.

Yep
I cannot see
The "files"

I'll check the options and get back

Thanks for the help
" Options on the server ???"
You say ?

Nikhil
Since you use jriver
Can you help

How do I get

Possible!
You need to set the "views" in JRiver-->Options-->Media Network-->Advanced to include "Files" which is not included by default. Like this:

1566886321201.png

Thanks Keith, looks like that should do the trick.

I actually use Gizmo more on my phone with JRemote installed on an old iPad.
So not exactly up to date on this stuff. Good to learn something new!

Regards

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back