For all of you waiting on the Sony x900h pricing

co.in is indian domain vs .com which is us/international .... also this reflects on the currency as well which you can see in those respective sites. One is in dollars the other is in rupees.
What I meant was, the link you provided for X950H is from the US site. I do not see the model on the Indian site nor I was able to find the price you mentioned (i.e. 2.1L).

That 75in 950h has been there for couple of weeks listed at MRP of 5.5L. The MRP and actual sale prices are always different. Example 800H 65 in listed at 1.8L, it is retailing for 1.3L. Higher you go, higher the gap between MRP and retail price. 85x800h is listed at 7L, it retails for 5.6L

Visit this page to get the Sony centre retail prices : https://shopatsc.com/

950h is not listed there - says not available.

Having said that, I am not expecting any magical price from Sony anyway. They are the worst offenders in pricing in India among the top three. Their 65x950G is retailing for 1400 dollars outside, whereas in India, they are at 1.6L.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back