For Moser, Supra and Manu(Especially). pl all 3 read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yogesh

No Where Near to where I want to be yet...
Hi, I have watching this Soap Opera of "Ajab Manu ki Gazab Kahani" from sidelines for a while. I must say it saddenes my heart to see this magnificent forum turn into, eh! something else. :eek: I wish three of u read this fully.

First, Moser and Supra.

If u want to abstain from HFV or to go incognito, it's ur decision. But, Why run away? Moser by visiting incognito and not posting, baflles me for sure. Because, if u visit HFV, u will come across threads u don't like, so u r not getting rid of painfull part. While not posting, u loose what u love to do. I beleive, u should ignore what u don't like, and go on with life. And pl name calling doesn't suit u. Actually, I was surprised u did it. U don't do it, even if u r irritated to no end.

Moser and Supra:

I think popularity of HFV is proving to be bane to it. In open forum all kind of people r bound to participate. Try to live with the diversity.

Regarding Manu, I think he is innocent, sincere, having earthly disposition but does everything over the top. He discusses everything becuse he finds ppl here decent and friendly. He showed his affection towards us on friendship day by celebrating it via what else "a special thread"!!!;):) Other main thing is culture gap. He is from Rural Punjab and u/we(majority members) ppl r from most advanced of the Metro's. ( I m from semi-urban city though) Thinking/behavioural/etiquette chasm is going to be there. One example is he will discuss/share nething personal openly, while u/we might not. So, we need to get used to all this. This doesn't mean it's all ur fault though. I m not sparing the stick for him, read on.

Now, MANU, my mon,
As I have already singed paeans for u, It's time for the stick. Man, what u think u r doing?
You should understand that this forum is for discussing matters related to audio-video Gizmos. Ppl come here primarily for that. Ofcourse, there is section of general chit-chat, but it's for AV matters which defy all other classifications. Sometimes, a general topic brings change, and is welcome. But, I request u to post one such a thread at a time and that also at a healthy interval in between. Ppl will participate in watever u post, but ur threads are overshadowing everything else. U should unsderstand that u should not destroy the nature of forum which has been carewfully cultivated and nourished by ppl who have been here and contributing fruitfully long before u and me. U know cheerleaders r good side show for IPL. but, When it becomes main show, and cricket becomes sideshow, cricket loving ppl will go elsewhere. If ppl keep running away from HFV, we all be left to do just general chit-chat. And it will be time to closedown HFV. Manu, I would have stopped here If I had not come acroos ur thread saying others r running away because they don't have balls to confront.
Man, That is REAL BAD.

First, u go hammer and tong at useless thread and then accuse others of runnig away because they don't have balls or r jealous of u.
U should understand that ppl like moser r not here to make records, they r here to contribute. His every record breaking thread has been contributing something. And most of ur thread r useless or Multiplate qureies. Manu, Have u ever answered nebodiy's query? Ever? What u do is 1. Start unrelevant threads. 2. Post dupli/tripli/multiplate queries. Even if u break others records, what use it will be with rather ungainfull posts?

Manu, Improve ur ways or u r going to ruin this forum. Try to contributr rather than asking...askin...asking everything. Discuss other things but, one at a time and a bit of interval between ur topics.
Hope u will listen and understand this time round.

and the 'n'th time people trying to explain to manu hopefully it would work this time for a change.

i personally feel there has been enough discussion on the same, we all should look forward to other things and leave this topic and let the situation calm down.

Also we should stop creating any further posts or threads on this topic as it will not help in anyway and can't change the past.

Lets move forward positively and leave the past behind ...

I would request everyone to delete all hate oriented previous posts too. Maybe moderator can do it too, but how many can he clean.

regards

i personally feel there has been enough discussion on the same, we all should look forward to other things and leave this topic and let the situation calm down.

Also we should stop creating any further posts or threads on this topic as it will not help in anyway and can't change the past.

Lets move forward positively and leave the past behind ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back