For those who like tube amps

Oh! What a sight!! Those beauties! Just like seeing a Steam Engine in action ... Absolutely delightful! :thumbsup:

Cheers

Hehe lovely George!

I love the fact that I can roll tubes and get a wide range of character whenever I feel like it. Each tube presents the music in a different way and it's a great way to hear your music fresh. You're also listening to a piece of history every time you swap in a NOS tube, travelling all over the world in your mind while sitting right in your chair...

Regards

Hehe lovely George!

I love the fact that I can roll tubes and get a wide range of character whenever I feel like it. Each tube presents the music in a different way and it's a great way to hear your music fresh. You're also listening to a piece of history every time you swap in a NOS tube, travelling all over the world in your mind while sitting right in your chair...

Regards

I think, some day in the future, people will say the same of op-amp rolling :eek:hyeah: But op-amps are just not as glamorous as toobs. Maybe some one will mount op-amps where they can be rolled just as easily as tubes and slap some lights on them. Men love lit up objects.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back