For those who like tube amps

Oh! What a sight!! Those beauties! Just like seeing a Steam Engine in action ... Absolutely delightful! :thumbsup:

Cheers

Hehe lovely George!

I love the fact that I can roll tubes and get a wide range of character whenever I feel like it. Each tube presents the music in a different way and it's a great way to hear your music fresh. You're also listening to a piece of history every time you swap in a NOS tube, travelling all over the world in your mind while sitting right in your chair...

Regards

Hehe lovely George!

I love the fact that I can roll tubes and get a wide range of character whenever I feel like it. Each tube presents the music in a different way and it's a great way to hear your music fresh. You're also listening to a piece of history every time you swap in a NOS tube, travelling all over the world in your mind while sitting right in your chair...

Regards

I think, some day in the future, people will say the same of op-amp rolling :eek:hyeah: But op-amps are just not as glamorous as toobs. Maybe some one will mount op-amps where they can be rolled just as easily as tubes and slap some lights on them. Men love lit up objects.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back