Ford Ecosport

ahujaavinash

Hiiiiiiiii friends

I bought a new Ford Ecosport, player is already installed in car. But sound quality is not good. I went to change speakers but shopkeeper told me that after changing speaker, sound will not increase as its output is limited for low sound.

Please suggest me how to increase output of sound without disturbing preinstalled player.

There's only way....you have to get an aftermarket amplifier installed for that.

It will void the warranty though. So consider before you get it done.

I think warranty will be void only if the electrical or other wiring is cut by other than the service center. In fact I have changed my in-built head unit in my i20 in 2011 and got a double din head unit from US and installed in my car with a face plate which fits perfectly. The installer had an off market wiring kit which will make sure that no wires will be cut and my car was under warranty till last year (I had a 3 year warranty). No issues in the same but make sure that you get the installation done by a good installer with a proper wiring kit.

I too own a ecosport, and I am happy with the music system of Ecosport. If you want that extra bass punch, you can install plug and play active subwoofer, by this you don't have to cut wires, power is drawn directly from battery terminals, and audio input from existing speaker's terminals, I have not installed this but myself saw it working superbly, also you can change the existing speaker to JBL or Focal without loosing warranty.

Hiiiiiiiii friends

I bought a new Ford Ecosport, player is already installed in car. But sound quality is not good. I went to change speakers but shopkeeper told me that after changing speaker, sound will not increase as its output is limited for low sound.

Please suggest me how to increase output of sound without disturbing preinstalled player.

Congrats on ur buy.

The best way to go, is to get a Processor like Audison Bit Ten/One or there are many like these available, add amplifiers, speakers. Rockford has one, where an external amplifier is not required, not sure of the model nos., but look up the net.

I have a Vento Highline, did not want to remove OE system, so added the Audison Bit One, two amps, speaker and sub. The processor can be turned on/off manually, hence no issues. All they did was tap the speaker output, my installer had an adaptor just to take speaker output from the OE HU, so no cutting or tampering of wires. When I plan to sell my car, would disconnect all Ive connected and put the stock speakers back in place and it would be good to go.

Wishing you a Happy & Safe Motoring.

Hi,

I have a ecosport too. I am also interested to upgrade my music system in my car for better sound quality, please guide me in getting the required speakers and other hardwares from US, As I am in US for a short period.
On discussion with my friend back in Bangalore, he told me about infinity speakers by harman, I was able to find it in best buy, link below

Car Speakers - Best Buy
Please hep me in getting the required hardware and a place to install it in Bangalore, I usually don't trust J.C. road installers

Back