Ford fiesta - iced - request suggestions to upgrade

@neo here is the mail id of PREETI TRADING CORP.

[email protected]

@magma , i will confirm the name of the valve amp and let you know. Can i add alpine audio processor to my head unit (KENWOOD DDX8039) is it possible?

yes you can (though your installer will know better)
but that costs as much as a regular alpine 9887 does it not?

tell me why are you so keen on changin the HU or adding this processor.
just for TA?

Also where to you plan to instal it?

Hi all,
Sorry that i let a very long gap in our discussion , i was out of station for a quite long time and i couldnt update.:sad:

@magma and neo thanks for all the suggestions and i am glad to update the recent upgradation in my fiesta.

I have changed my front compos to DLS 6.5" 2 way and have connected them to FUSION 3 way active crossover. I have removed the rear components. The front 2 tweeters and midrange are driven by 4 channel blaupunkt amp and have dedicated the monoblock to the subs. To put it simply i have done a soundstage (without knowing what i am upto), but beleive me the total setup is mind blowing and the sound quality (because of the active crossover) is crystal clear. :yahoo:My sincere thanks to all of you for driving me to do this. It took me a week to complete the setup. I have changed the OE speaker wires to KICKER wires and the power chord also.

My sincere thanks to all of you for driving me to do this. I am planning to change the 2 subs to one and place it in front on the dash board. It needs some fibre glass work and the car has to be sent to coimbatore.

Will post the pictures taken very soon.

Please suggest me further to fine tune the setup.

thanks
neels

nice

i see you have definetely visited more ICE tuned forums when i see your descision to add a sub upfront.

and i think i know whose advice that is too! hehe

nway congrats on the sweet sound
enjoy

@neels:clapping:

Do post some pics of the install. Have you done any damping. A sub in the front of the dash!!.
Have a great time. Happy listening.
Cheers.

@magma and neo

Happy to hear from you again :yahoo:.

I have done sound dampening using WURTH, i could visibly see the difference. The problem is the material is very thick and we could not bend it to paste the entire door, i think noise kill is very light and flexible, but not available here. The problem i am facing right now is that i don't have the manual for the fusion 3 way active crossover(sourced it from a Team Bhpian). I am tuning it using conventional methods and i am not sure that the frequencies that the low, mid and high are set are technically correct or not, can u please guide me with a web link or details regarding the active crossover setup.

Thanks
neels

@magma and neo

Happy to hear from you again :yahoo:.

I have done sound dampening using WURTH, i could visibly see the difference. The problem is the material is very thick and we could not bend it to paste the entire door, i think noise kill is very light and flexible, but not available here. The problem i am facing right now is that i don't have the manual for the fusion 3 way active crossover(sourced it from a Team Bhpian). I am tuning it using conventional methods and i am not sure that the frequencies that the low, mid and high are set are technically correct or not, can u please guide me with a web link or details regarding the active crossover setup.

Thanks
neels

what are the freq settings on the crossover
post a pic

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back