Forum members of your city

swami

Hi,

Is there any sub-forum/thread dedicated to members of a particular locality? Or a search facility for the same? I am in Delhi so is there a way that I can collaborate with fellow members of Delhi. It can be beneficial for all of us - people may discuss local markets/shops; have group demos; etc

Let me know your views on how this sounds.

Regards,
Swami

Hi swami , very good Idea ! I think it can be done by the moderator in the search section to find threads or posts from Delhi.......... It will be wonder full if Moderator does the same !!
By the way i'm also from Delhi.
Good Luck
RB9

Dear Mr.Swami,
It is indeed a nice suggestion to have a sub forum or thread for members in a particular city or town.It would benefit like minded individuals or a novice like me.We could meet at regular intervals and discuss.It would be wonderful if hifivision.com comes out with its views regarding this.
Thanking everyone ,
Sincerely,
pksnathan

Well, just after starting this post, I found a group of Delhi members. Go to User CP and there you can find this group. I have joined as the 14th member. The group size is moderate but we all can join and make it a more lively place.

Additionally, a location specific thread or a location search capability may serve better too.

Regards,
Swami

Count me in

Kindest regards,
helium

Hi,

Is there any sub-forum/thread dedicated to members of a particular locality? Or a search facility for the same? I am in Delhi so is there a way that I can collaborate with fellow members of Delhi. It can be beneficial for all of us - people may discuss local markets/shops; have group demos; etc

Let me know your views on how this sounds.

Regards,
Swami

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back