Free 28 Day trial on seventymm.com

jitubisht

Hey Guys,

I got this mail this morning.. however this is only for Jet Airways Citibank users.

PreAuth Registration | Rent Movies | Online DVD Rentals | DVD Movies Online | Rent DVDs and VCDs | Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore | Seventymm.com - India's Largest Online DVD, VCD, Movies Rental Service.

Looks okay.. the only catch is that towards the end of the 28 days.. I will have to make the call to seventymm.com my self to cancel, else they will charge me for a plan that I will have to choose at the time of trial registration..

I had a bad experience with 70MM. I used their service for about 6months. And one day, I paid my monthly subscription to the collection boy and he promptly issued a bill as well. However it was never updated in their system.

Their customer service is so bad that, in spite of complaining to them many times, the issue never got addressed. To make it worse, they will call every now and then asking me to pay the rental. I stopped the service and the calls stopped after 2 months. This happened an year back.

I see a new drive these days to get their old customers back. I am getting so many offers from them now, asking me to join back. I will never.

@jit: After 7 emails and 11 calls to CC nothing happened. One regular post to 70mm with a CC to president of consumer forum in our area was sent on Monday. Today morning I have received an email from 70mm saying credit of 299rs is processed and will be credited in 7 days.
Never ever getting back to 70mm after this.

Also, when you sign-up by default the one subscription for some 3000rs is selected, if you are not careful and move that to one month, 3k would be swindled by these jokers.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back