Free Download on MoonJune

A Nicolas Meier compilation of 12 tracks is back on MoonJune (it's free, but you can contribute any sum of your choice for the download). Various formats are available, ranging from MP3 (128k, 320k), FLAC, OGG, WAV, etc.

So, I have downloaded 4 albums this morning for free from MoonJune. Some nice titles along with their samplers. There are a few more available which I will download this evening. Will listen to these in due course.

But a nice opportunity to download high res content for free and I keep reading their newsletters where they write highly of this band called Stickmen. That is also included in one of the albums so am excited to listen to it.

Following from moonjune mailer:

Dear Friends in Music

On January 13, 2017, I have lost one of my closest friends, the Indonesian piano and Fender Rhodes maestro, an accomplished composer, arranger and musicologist, the Indonesian music icon - Riza Arshad. Riza was a special friend of mine since 2000, a man of great humanity and immense musical talent. In 2003, on my first of 25+ trips to Indonesia, Riza was the really first person whom I met in the Indonesian capital, and he virtually introduced me to 'everyone' on the Indonesian music scene. 20 releases of Indonesian artists on MoonJune Records wouldn't be possible without Riza's input.

I was looking forward to see simakDialog at the upcoming JavaJazz Festival the first week of March and discuss with Riza 2017 releases of his band's new studio album, as well the release of his new solo album recorded in Los Angeles in two sessions (in September 2013 and November 2016) with Ernest Tibbs on bass and Chad Wackerman on drums. It's a sad moment for me, but the life goes on and Riza Arshad's legacy has to live forever.

???????There is no better way to celebrate my friend's music than listening to my friend's music, and I invite You all to do the same, to listen to the great music of my dear late friend, and music visionary, Riza Arshad.

Rhodes to Paradise. R.I.P. Riza Arshad (November 2, 1963 - January 13, 2017).

Leonardo Pavkovic
MoonJune Music

To celebrate Riza's Arshad's legacy, MoonJune is offering
FREE DOWNLOAD of 5 simakDialog's album,
4 releases on Moonjune: Patahan, Demi Masa, The 6th Story, Live at Orion; and the band's third album from the
pre-MoonJune period, Trance/Mission.
???????Riza Arshad's visionary music must be heard.

link: www.simakdialog.bandcamp.com/music
To get FREE DOWNLOADS You have to go to all individual album pages and download all individual albums in format of Your choice: WAV/FLAC/ALAC/M4A/MP3-320.
CONTRIBUTIONS ARE GLADLY ACCEPTED.
Valid until February 14, 2017

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back