Free Usher Test CD giveaway - Guess our new Component

odyssey

We have another new product (not a speaker) thats come in. Its presently at home :D and burning-in, so no one has seen it at ARN as yet.

Since I am giving away a test CD here, let me not make this too easy :)-

1. Its not a conventional component by any means. This unconventional nature makes its very very useful in India :p
2. One noted reviewer compared this with a product that is more than 15 times as expensive!!

If you would like an Usher Test CD, please send an email ([email protected]) with which product you think it is

square wave - no you can not reply to this since I mentioned this to you before, but I will make it up to you ;)

cheers
Sridhar

1. Its not a conventional component by any means. This unconventional nature makes its very very useful in India :p
2. One noted reviewer compared this with a product that is more than 15 times as expensive!!

With the clues you've given, it's seems impossible to guess, but here goes:

Shanling MC-30 Music Center?

Ok, let me give a few clues...

1. There is an Italian connection
2. Product is made in the US
3. Product is 110 and 220/230 V compliant (thats how it comes)
4. It weighs less than 7 kgs
5. The name of the company has three words
6. There is no connection with MP3 or compressed/lossy music, this product is independent of it.

I will post more clues if this doesnt do it. I realize that it may be still hard but there are some sharp people on this forum

cheers

Red Wine Audio
Guessing it's the Signature 30.2 Amplifier. Meets all your clues! :)

Last edited:
awedophile,
sorry, i didnt see your post and replied for the one before, very nice
send me your address and i will have a cd on your way

Cheers

Ahh.. I was wondering what I missed, since the Red Wine Audio meets all your hints! PM'ed my address...

You seem to be getting an excellent product mix.. Will have to come to Banglore to listen all of this.

Thanks!

with the red wine i am afraid i cant keep it at US retail and might have to go about 15 to 20% higher:mad:
Only one person has auditioned so far and this person claims he has never heard anything as pure as this and i agree. Its between a tube and ss in short but guarunteed to sound like nothing you have heard so far. Since there is no AC here its completely grain free
more later

Hi,

Congrats awedeophile for winning the CD !! great that you took initiative to identify the product so soon !!

Sridhar when are you bringing them I would like to check em out myself :)

Sunday was just not our day was it !

Regards

soundsgreat,
absolutely, let's fix a time and I can get both the cdp and rwa sig 30.2 to the showroom, for an initial listen they have enough burn in
cheers

Hi,

That would be great, sure we shall fix up a time and do it,by the way did you get in touch with bernard ?? he hasn't with me so far !

Regards.

Last edited:
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back