From a soundbar to an all-Seaton Atmos setup

Good decision to go with Karlsson. They rival the likes of Stanley at a much better price. They've been popular in car seating for a few years now on team-bhp. I've seen their work on my friend's car, very premium leather, fit and finish is superb. I'm planning to get leather sofa done from them.

Good decision to go with Karlsson.
Thanks! My research and gut instinct suggested the same.

I've seen their work on my friend's car, very premium leather, fit and finish is superb.

This purchase was blind for me based exactly on countless testimonials like yours above.

I’m planning to get leather sofa done from them.

Awesome. Enjoy!

Given my usage, I had to switch to "Medium" power mode on my Epson TW6700 earlier this year because of not getting enough brightness in "Eco" mode any longer. Of course, in a couple of months, even that isn't bright enough. So, I switch to "High" power mode and order a replacement lamp. The next day: Complete lock down. Stuck at home and worried about the lamp. Had to really ration usage of the PJ in the last couple of months.

Finally, the replacement lamp was installed today. The old one had 2981 hours on it in approximately 2.75 years. Yeah, it gets a lot of usage:)

epson_new_lamp.jpeg

Heck of a story! Kindly put pics of Seatons too, if possible!

Thanks, Yogesh! I have the Catalyst 8C's in red cherry for my LCR and the active Sparks for surrounds. Subwoofer is the Submersive HP in master/slave configuration. The L&R Catalysts currently sit on top on the Submersives.

Catalyst 8C in red cherry sitting atop the Submersive

8C-redchy_atop_submersive.jpg

Powered Spark (one of the surrounds)

sparks.jpeg

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back