Full HD Plasma options - budget 60K

Always go for the highest tech/feature set which you can afford right now. I would suggest Panasonic v20, coz I got the same

Always go for the highest tech/feature set which you can afford right now. I would suggest Panasonic v20, coz I got the same

I was thinking the same before joining this forum.
But after joining this forum I understood that we should buy bigger Full HD TV now & we can purchase Media Player later.

features are just gimmicks . need biggest screen size and and good PQ that's it

Vinredd - could you please let us know how much did you pay for the V20?

I had shortlisted LG550K, Samsung C550, C450 and V20.
If I get a good deal, I will go for V20 or else settle with C450.

Any members planning for V20? We can get a good deal with group purchase.

Cheers

Vinredd - could you please let us know how much did you pay for the V20?

I had shortlisted LG550K, Samsung C550, C450 and V20.
If I get a good deal, I will go for V20 or else settle with C450.

Any members planning for V20? We can get a good deal with group purchase.

Cheers

I am in Bangalore, interested in 42" V20.

Any members from Delhi NCR interested in group purchase? It can be any brand and any model.

Finally pulled the trigger 42" V20 for 64.5K with a panasonic hair dryer free in Bangalore.

Last edited:
Finally pulled the trigger 42" V20 for 64.5K with a panasonic hair dryer free in Bangalore.

Congrats, its 2 birds with a stone. You can enjoy the awesome PQ of V20 while having shiny flowy hair. ;)

Just kidding. I'm also trying to decide on a TV, but can't coz of all the permutation and combination out there. But you enjoy your new purchase.

Finally bought Samsung 42C450. It cost me 47K. I know some memebers have bought it for lesser price, but the showroom guys did not negotiate at all. Instead gave me a samsung digicam, Mitashi wireless headphone, Philips dvd player with HDMI.

I also bought Sony Blu Ray player BD370.

It will be installed day after tomorrow. :yahoo:

Cheers

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back