Full HD Technology in Samsung LCD TVs

rtalwar

Hi,

Just wanted to share with you some more information about Samsung LCD.

The real Full HD technology of an LCD TV is great value for money. With all-round benefits, it is the definitely the technology for the future.

High-definition televisions (HDTV) like the Samsung LCD TV yield a better-quality image than standard television does, because it has greater number of lines of resolution. The visual information is sharper because the gaps between the scan lines are narrower or invisible to the naked eye. The larger the size of the television the HD picture is viewed on, the greater the improvement in picture quality.

But usually the question asked is, does this matter to the naked eye? That largely depends on the content being played. Few channels in India, like Discovery and NatGeo actively use the HD technology for content. But off-late, movies are being made in full HD as well. Also, 2000 commonwealth is going to be transmitted in full HD.

With these changes coming about, LCD TVs with full HD technology, like those from Samsung, we are gradually entering another era of TV viewing.

Take Care:cool:

Hi,

Just wanted to share with you some more information about Samsung LCD.

The real Full HD technology of an LCD TV is great value for money. With all-round benefits, it is the definitely the technology for the future.

High-definition televisions (HDTV) like the Samsung LCD TV yield a better-quality image than standard television does, because it has greater number of lines of resolution. The visual information is sharper because the gaps between the scan lines are narrower or invisible to the naked eye. The larger the size of the television the HD picture is viewed on, the greater the improvement in picture quality.

But usually the question asked is, does this matter to the naked eye? That largely depends on the content being played. Few channels in India, like Discovery and NatGeo actively use the HD technology for content. But off-late, movies are being made in full HD as well. Also, 2000 commonwealth is going to be transmitted in full HD.

With these changes coming about, LCD TVs with full HD technology, like those from Samsung, we are gradually entering another era of TV viewing.

Take Care:cool:
Are you marketing Samsung?
Nothing that you wrote in there is exclusive to Samsung. It is true of every other brand.

I do own Samsung 1080P LCD TV, so nothing against the product, but who are you kidding here?

Few channels in India, like Discovery and NatGeo actively use the HD technology for content.

These channels just got an approval to down-link, but they have not been telecasting HD content in India through any medium (terrestrial, cable or DTH), as yet.

Thanks,
Sharad

These channels just got an approval to down-link, but they have not been telecasting HD content in India through any medium (terrestrial, cable or DTH), as yet.

Thanks,
Sharad

well AFAIK the discovery channel and NG HD is available on sun HD DTH the only service provider that has launched HD service.

Hi All,

The company I work with represents Samsung TV.

Glad to be part of the forum. Hope I can add value in the coming months.

Cheers.

I thought the HD broadcast in India (Sun Direct HD) and the ones in US are all 720p. So how does a full HD help in case of Cable TV?

Hi All,

Cheers.

Welcome to the forum!!!
We look forward to you for more authentic Technical answers than the mktg answers.

To start: Is LAB750U1R withdrawn from the market for the LED push?? If no...then why is it not available in market ??
Could you find where is LA40B750U1R it available in Pune from your inside channels?? :)

Hi All,

Cheers.

Pls throw some light on the Samsung "Lottery System" which is talked about on the internet wherein if 2 customers buy the same model of a Samsung LCD TV, they could end up getting different types of LCD panels.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back